DVDVR Message Board

WWE Network... It's Here

goodhelmet

Mania 1 fucking rules. It's because I was watching live on closed circuit in Philly in a packed Spectrum and I had so much fun and the memories of the build, the night before watching Hogan and T on SNL, my mom marking out for Bruno, and just the whole deal. But I still say it was a great show.

Mania 2 sucked a giant dick outside of a couple of matches, but that's another story.

My kindle let me watch about 15 mins of a house show from oct. 91.  Texas tornado vs. BIG BULLY BUSICK!  I loved Busick.  I was pissed when he left.  

Then about 3 minutes into Bulldog vs. IRS everything froze up and wouldn't reload.  

At this point I feel like I've already got my 60 bucks worth.  BIG BULLY BUSICK YOU GUYS!

• Like 2

Tried several different PPVs, still getting error messages after a minute at the most.  So now I'm watching the countdown of the greatest catchphrases just to feel like I'm getting something out of the network.

For those asking, it looks like they bleeped some of the language on the ECW PPVs (I can't imagine ECW censored it themselves at the time but I don't have an original to compare to) but they didn't try to mute the crowd's inappropriate chants.  Also frontal nudity is blurred which is funny as that is a very American thing to do (show excessive violence, censor breasts) but I guess understandable.

So this network doesn't offer uncensored content as advertised? And people were making a big deal about WWE showing their COMPLETE PPV library, but get a complete pass on showing edited content?

I think right now people have more important concerns than not being able to see Kat's boobs.

It appears the way to make the entire VOD library appear on the Roku is to go to the WWE Network webpage, click on My Account in the upper right, and then turn on the parental controls, then turn them right back off.

My apologies if this has already been covered.

Thanks for the heads up!  That worked for "unlocking" the ECW content.

Since I woke up from a dead sleep with a headache, figured I would give the Network a try .   Knocking on wood, I am watching Barely Legal '97

I tried watching it earlier. Still couldn't log onto it from the Xbox. I read that's a problem on Microsoft's end so I hope they fix that. Live streaming on my computer and laptop is choppy but the sound is good so that's a plus. Was able to watch a little of Summerslam 04 last night with no lag. No parental warnings for that guy Orton ended up beating for the title.