DVDVR Message Board

FEBRUARY WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

Here's my idea for March Madness this year. Instead of adding a poll, you have to post who you are voting for in big bold lettering. Then you may add a reason. I think this will cut down on troll votes and promote more discussion. Yes, instead of 100+ votes we'd be down.. there would be less of a turnout.. but that doesn't really matter.

Love this idea.

I have no idea what the hell just happened, even after reading what Bald Bombshell wrote. I'm so outta touch with the U.S. Indies. Ha Ha! Some of those masks were pretty damn cool though.

I had no idea who most of those heels were.

Also, didn't see the Delorean bit, but they had smoke coming from one of the entrances.

There was also a "we want quack" but he (as himself) did not make an appearance.

But there was a Jervis Cottonbelly sighting!

I think Quack knows that he shouldn't be a hero in the angle since it's pretty much his fault that CHIKARA went down. Also, in storyline he declined joining the army.

Has the non-kayfabe reason as to why Chikara went down for a while ever actually come to light?

Switching gears, who do we like as Davey Richards' first-round opponent?

I said it last year and I stand by it: Mr. Anderson. In a battle of "who do you hate least?"

Mr. Anderson winning a match which had a stipulation that Aces and Eights must disband if he wins should have him in the running for (kayfabe) wrestler of the year.

Switching gears, who do we like as Davey Richards' first-round opponent?

I said it last year and I stand by it: Mr. Anderson. In a battle of "who do you hate least?"
Mr. Anderson winning a match which had a stipulation that Aces and Eights must disband if he wins should have him in the running for (kayfabe) wrestler of the year.

I really just think it would be fun to see people justify having to vote for Davey or Anderson. Come on jaedmc, do it!!

I have no idea what the hell just happened, even after reading what Bald Bombshell wrote. I'm so outta touch with the U.S. Indies. Ha Ha! Some of those masks were pretty damn cool though.

Also, didn't see the Delorean bit, but they had smoke coming from one of the entrances.

There was also a "we want quack" but he (as himself) did not make an appearance.

I think Quack knows that he shouldn't be a hero in the angle since it's pretty much his fault that CHIKARA went down. Also, in storyline he declined joining the army.

Has the non-kayfabe reason as to why Chikara went down for a while ever actually come to light?

The most common theory is that Quack was having marital issues and much of Chikara was owned for legal purposes by his wife, so they had to wait until assets were divided and such to see if he could still use the name, run the same venues, etc.

If you go down the rabbit hole you can find a more sordid account.

The most common theory is that Quack was having marital issues and much of Chikara was owned for legal purposes by his wife, so they had to wait until assets were divided and such to see if he could still use the name, run the same venues, etc.

God damn, I wanna hear the more sordid account.

God damn, I wanna hear the more sordid account.

I'll send you a 2000 page pdf

• Like 3

Oh man, they have to do a blinding angle with the Wyatts. And Cena can get revenge with the eye patch. That'd be awesome. 

Continuing my wish Bray Wyatt is 21st Century Kevin Sullivan, Bray should throw ink at Bryan and miss and hit Cena instead.

• Like 1