DVDVR Message Board

FEBRUARY WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

That Shelton Benjamin story always sounded suspect to me.

Under Armour doesn't veer very much outside the All-Star/MVP types for their products. (i.e. Tom Brady, Ray Lewis, etc.) I would find it hard to believe that they would want a 2nd-tier WWE talent to hawk their products.

It sounds like a made up story (which if I recall came from Chavo) about how WWE keeps mid-carders in their place. 

WWE should put Brodus Clay with Orton as his bodyguard and then Orton goes to The Authority and demands that as the face of the company they show him some appreciation and Triple H is like, "Wait right here" and comes back with Ricardo Rodriguez wearing a bib with BBQ sauce all over it and Orton is all, "What am I supposed to do with that?"  Then Orton and Brodus push him around and yell at him to roll those R's.

Then Alberto Del Rio walks by and says the only thing Orton has that he wants back is the World Championship.

Then Batista beats up Alberto Del Rio.

Then MVP introduces DC2 to feud with EC3.

• Like 1

WWE should put Brodus Clay with Orton as his bodyguard and then Orton goes to The Authority and demands that as the face of the company they show him some appreciation and Triple H is like, "Wait right here" and comes back with Ricardo Rodriguez wearing a bib with BBQ sauce all over it and Orton is all, "What am I supposed to do with that?"  Then Orton and Brodus push him around and yell at him to roll those R's.

Then Alberto Del Rio walks by and says the only thing Orton has that he wants back is the World Championship.

Then Batista beats up Alberto Del Rio.

Then MVP introduces DC2 to feud with EC3.

To "ECW" chants?

• Like 1

Oh, please, if you are going to put up wacky fantasy booking scenarios, do it right.

After Elimination Chamber, Dean Ambrose is not seen for a week. Was he kidnapped by the Wyatts? No, he's watching the WWE Network non-stop and has decided he wants to be a modern-day Roddy Piper. Step one, try to break Orton's arm so that he can wear a cast and be the new Ace. Step two, try and break a coconut over the head of Roman Reigns.

That Shelton Benjamin story always sounded suspect to me.

Under Armour doesn't veer very much outside the All-Star/MVP types for their products. (i.e. Tom Brady, Ray Lewis, etc.) I would find it hard to believe that they would want a 2nd-tier WWE talent to hawk their products.

It sounds like a made up story (which if I recall came from Chavo) about how WWE keeps mid-carders in their place. 

Depends on what kind of marketing they wanted to use Benjamin for. No, they're not going to use him for a commercial during a nationally broadcast football game, but maybe they would for a print ad in a lesser-known fitness magazine or something. 

Actually..... Having Brodus Clay as Orton's bodyguard isn't half-bad.

I think we're seen all Brodus has to offer. I don't wish for anyone to lose their job but he really doesn't deserve a spot on the roster. He'd be okay in TNA though as they don't have a ton of big fat dudes.

I'd be more interested in Orton employing DA BIG GUY.

On the heels of Cesaro losing his first name comes this. (via PWInsider)

WWE appears to be downplaying the "Langston" in WWE Intercontinental champion Big E. His WWE profile has dropped the last name and his new t-shirt emphasizes the "Big E." name.

Anxiously awaiting Batista's name to be changed to just "Tista"

On the heels of Cesaro losing his first name comes this. (via PWInsider)

WWE appears to be downplaying the "Langston" in WWE Intercontinental champion Big E. His WWE profile has dropped the last name and his new t-shirt emphasizes the "Big E." name.

Apparently Big doesn't actually like the 'Langston' part, so it may be a positive for him.

It's how Brodus started. He was Alberto Del Rio's bodyguard 2 years ago.

And Snoop Dogg's bodyguard, for real, before that.

Exactly.  He's used to working with tall guys that smoke a lot of weed.

It's how Brodus started. He was Alberto Del Rio's bodyguard 2 years ago.

And Snoop Dogg's bodyguard, for real, before that.

Exactly.  He's used to working with tall guys that smoke a lot of weed.

I don't know if I would take a bullet for Snoop Dogg. I doubt Dogg can churn out a decent version of "I Will Always Love You" either.