DVDVR Message Board

I have to wonder if some of that might be a little not true.  Unless he went to jail in his Patriot mask, how the fuck is someone gonna recognize him walking in?

Maybe they watched a lot of him as The Trooper in the AWA.

I have to wonder if some of that might be a little not true.  Unless he went to jail in his Patriot mask, how the fuck is someone gonna recognize him walking in?

Maybe they watched a lot of him as The Trooper in the AWA.

Hell, they probably didn't know he was the Patriot. They just got drunk one afternoon watching The Trooper on dying days AWA Wrestling on ESPN, did something stupid to get arrested that night, starting the downward spiral of prison stay after prison stay, and the drugs-and-booze-fueled haze of that evening led them to think that they guy they saw wrestling on TV that day in the cop uniform was the same guy that sent them to the pokie.

Or Del Wilkes is full of shit, which is also as likely.

The guy was a pretty big football star at South Carolina. I'm not sure if you guys are familiar with SEC football fans but they're a bit fanatical. It wouldn't shock me if people knew him from that and knew he was a wrestler.

So, Paige is literally the worst story-teller in the history of the world, right?

"And he was like he can't do that and he was all he said you couldn't and I turn around and he was like he said he didn't tell him but he did tell him.  He told him when he was telling him this other thing that he said to him.  He did tell though.  He told him."

• Like 1

So, Paige is literally the worst story-teller in the history of the world, right?

"And he was like he can't do that and he was all he said you couldn't and I turn around and he was like he said he didn't tell him but he did tell him.  He told him when he was telling him this other thing that he said to him.  He did tell though.  He told him."

She was clearly a bit star-struck and nervous. She kept talking a mile a minute. She also kept doing the Kristen Stewart hair twirl bit.

I thought it was a fun interview. Her Dusty story was pretty great. Other than that, it just seemed like an odd guest for Austin.

Austin seemed to be enjoying himself. It was odd seeing him on more than one occasion have someone talk into his ear. I am sure he was not happy with having to be produced.

I couldn't watch/listen to this for more than 15 minutes. She was way better on Jericho's podcast where she was a lot more relaxed. Here, she was just way too nervous and the way she was talking was just over the top annoying.

Paige wasn't too relaxed, but I still enjoyed hearing the stories about her family, (she might have been the baby of the family and the one they all protected, violently, but they'd still beat the piss out of her in the ring and in training,) and about going through NXT coming from a very different background there. ("My mum would pop me one if I was rushing, and I'd do that and the girls would get upset. Just give me a receipt, it's not a big deal!") and I think Austin did too.

I had to look up who Easton Corbin was

I also had to look up those two country people who got divorced and everyone was saying how the world was talking about it

Not in California, thanks

Hell, I live in West Virginia and I had to look that Corbin guy up.

Other than that, it just seemed like an odd guest for Austin.

I read she was a sub. It was supposed to be Hogan.

Then shouldn't it have been Miz?

There's only one person that is supposed to be your replacement when your first choice no-shows:

lex_luger_nitro_debut.png

• Like 2