DVDVR Message Board

ANIMATED WRESTLING GIFS FOR 2014

RIPPA

Flair looks 100 years younger there.

It's funny (well, not funny) because it doesn't seem all that long ago.. but actually, no it was like nine years ago. This run at the top for Cena, Orton, Batista, etc..  is absurd in so many ways. You can turn on an episode of RAW from 2005 and it feels like it was filmed yesterday. Just the overall appearance and who is at the top.

cos maybe he didnt want to relocate down to Florida or wherever this performance center is...

Rob did move to Florida (and he might still live there)

I just remember when it happened - Meltzer spend like two issues carrying on about it how it was so weird that someone who was universally praised about their job performance and the type of person they were was let go.

Dave eventually could only come up with the notion that since Naylor predated Triple H taking over - Triple H literally was putting all of "his guys" in place no matter how good a job you were doing.

Stalin'd

Man - I always feel that the dude in the catching position (like Fandango in this case) must have to be a little terrified that they don't fuck up on a spot like that.

El Torito isn't exactly enormous. It'd be like catching a larger child. Still not a lot of room for error I suppose.

That was more my point. Mess up catching Porky and - in theory - it isn't as bad.

Blow the Torito spot and the little dude is splatting.