DVDVR Message Board

ANIMATED WRESTLING GIFS FOR 2014

RIPPA

Speaking of top rope double team moves, somebody needs to start using the Powerplex as a regular finish. I think the Real Americans should pull it off.

What's the point of all these double team moves if a one person top-rope splash can get you the pin. How about one wrestler executes a finisher, while the other one holds down the opposing partner so he won't break up the pin.  

Speaking of top rope double team moves, somebody needs to start using the Powerplex as a regular finish. I think the Real Americans should pull it off.

What's the point of all these double team moves if a one person top-rope splash can get you the pin. How about one wrestler executes a finisher, while the other one holds down the opposing partner so he won't break up the pin.  

It looks cool?

You know what doesn't look cool? The figure four. And it was way more over than the Powerplex.

Honestly, it looks cool when the person trapped in it does his best to make it look like a killer move.  But in truth it's not the move that makes the wrestler, rather the wrestler that makes the move.

Otherwise The Miz would be tapping out big names right now. 

The Real Americans work so hard to make their out of date gimmick work (or at least be entertaining). They look like they're having fun and I like to see that.

They should just stay as a goofy heel team that the crowd loves instead of trying to make Cesaro a singles babyface. He is a natural heel worker, he struggles doing promos, he is a hell of a worker but he also pulls off the goofy stuff so let him be.

The Real Americans work so hard to make their out of date gimmick work (or at least be entertaining). They look like they're having fun and I like to see that.

They should just stay as a goofy heel team that the crowd loves instead of trying to make Cesaro a singles babyface. He is a natural heel worker, he struggles doing promos, he is a hell of a worker but he also pulls off the goofy stuff so let him be.

Why can't they switch him to being a goody singles babyface at some point?

I think that they can touch the line and act like babyfaces in some situations, but they can't be babyfaces with that gimmick. So let them be cartoony heels that the crowd likes.

The only way it works with them as babyfaces is if they fire Zeb and hire Sgt. Slaughter.

You know what doesn't look cool? The figure four. And it was way more over than the Powerplex.

Honestly, it looks cool when the person trapped in it does his best to make it look like a killer move.  But in truth it's not the move that makes the wrestler, rather the wrestler that makes the move.

Otherwise The Miz would be tapping out big names right now. 

What doesn't look cool is the spinning toehold that some of you guys have been clamoring for a comeback.   It's like watching a guy start to do a figure four and then can't figure out how to finish it, and he just starts and stops, starts and stops.  Just fall down and put your other leg over his.