DVDVR Message Board

2014 NFL OFFSEASON THREAD

RIPPA

Just to frustrate Panthers fans further - apparently Hakeem Nicks signed a one year deal with Indy

Of course he did.

Do Muhsin Muhammad or Keyshawn want to come out of retirement?

Randy Moss would but Panthers fans are too shit to appreciate him.

I'd appreciate him at this point, almost as much as T.O.

Just to frustrate Panthers fans further - apparently Hakeem Nicks signed a one year deal with Indy

Of course he did.

Do Muhsin Muhammad or Keyshawn want to come out of retirement?

Randy Moss would but Panthers fans are too shit to appreciate him.

I'd appreciate him at this point, almost as much as T.O.

TABE-VON? GET THE MOSS-SONG.

• Like 2

Dolphins sign Cortland "Beats By Dre" Finnegan. Between him and Delmas, that's a nasty, feisty secondary Miami is putting together.

You'll have to believe me when I say this: Delmas is awesome at flying in to tackles. Problem is he's as likely to hurt an opponent as he is himself or a teammate.

The one problem is that every safety duo needs one rock and one loose cannon. Delmas and Reshad Jones are both loose cannons. They're as likely to murder a receiver over the middle as they are likely to get torched for cheating up too far.  

But it's a copycat league and having a bunch of BMFs in the secondary is how Seattle won a Super Bowl. 

Optimism, Shmoptimism.  I maintain hope for a top 2015 draft pick.

Aw, hell — that's free money. Division's worst team, and have one of the league's most stank rosters

Upside is that the top five-or-so talents are so damned promising that Oakland will get SOMEONE good

Worried about Reggie. Recognize he inherited the Love Canal of franchise thanks to Grandpa Al, but not keeping Veldheer and Houston didn't make sense. Possible neither would stay even if offered big deals

Give Reggie this — signing Woodley, Antonio Smith and Tarell Brown is a swell way to bounce back from the Saffold error 

Well I also think Ed's point was that he hopes the Raiders actually have a first round draft pick and don't trade it away for like Chris Johnson or something