DVDVR Message Board

AEW - APRIL 2024

27 minutes ago, The Green Meanie said:

Black don't crack, and neither does TAKA.

You say that this in the same thread where someone posted a picture of Tony Schiavone 25 years apart and he doesn't have a single strand of white hair.

He also has a black goatee.

The man is Benjamin Button.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ExcellenceofAirPollution said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Mox is the new IWGP champion!!!

don't click if you don't want a result from Windy City Riot spoiled

On that:

Spoiler

I never expected Tetsuya Naito to lose the IWGP World Heavyweight Championship in just over three months. Jon Moxley is the new IWGP World Heavyweight Champion. Mox is a former two time IWGP United States Heavyweight Champion, and the longest reign in the belt's history at 564 days. Looking forward to talk to SturmCRF about that, he'll be thrilled Tetsuya Naito has lost it already.

3 hours ago, The Green Meanie said:

Black don't crack, and neither does TAKA.

I believe the phrase in the current vernacular is "Asian don't raisin"

I swear if I get a IWGP title defense next month... 

Top video is what I’m posting. Not sure why it’s connected. 
Kenny vaguely talking about Brawl Out while playing video games. Seems coolish with Punk and says he’s not really an EVP because he has no power. 
Maybe I should watch his streams. I find Omega to be an odd and interesting guy.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, zendragon said:

I swear if I get a IWGP title defense next month... 

Looool I always wondered what the Asian equivalent of “black don’t crack” was.  Best could come up with was Asians don’t be agin’ which is not great.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

15 hours ago, zendragon said:

2 hours ago, Technico Support said:

Looool I always wondered what the Asian equivalent of “black don’t crack” was.  Best could come up with was Asians don’t be agin’ which is not great.

Octopi don’t dry (but keep us in water, please)

• Haha 5

Just now, Just Adam Bay Bay said:

If anyone happens to get the presale code for Allentown on Tuesday can you please DM it to me? My mom wants to attend an AEW show and of course I do too. Thanks in advance.

3-C9557-F2-B938-499-F-A8-BE-12-AF477-BF0

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 15

2 hours ago, Just Adam Bay Bay said:

If anyone happens to get the presale code for Allentown on Tuesday can you please DM it to me? My mom wants to attend an AEW show and of course I do too. Thanks in advance.

Apparently, if you go to aewtix.com, there’s some sort of “AEW Insider” signup where they send you codes.

• Thanks 1

That's a great matchup. 

I had a shower thought that airing the Wembley footage could've resulted in The Elite vs Copeland/FTR and I'm sad we're just getting the tag title match instead. 

Tony Khan is so incompetent he won’t even book Jungle Boy on TV and attempt to draw heat on the one party they can from the whole CM Punk bullshit drama. You are literally letting New Japan draw all the heel heat of your guy because you are pissed at him for costing CM Punk. Fire Jack Perry or stop mentioning CM Punk. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, TheVileOne said:

(insert usual bizarre obsession with a human who has zero effect on his life)

Jesus Christ shut the fuck up

Edited by Coletti
Took all the actual quote out because I know so many people try to ignore this user but can't because of the constant quote boxing.
  • Thanks 13

14 hours ago, TheVileOne said:

Tony Khan is so incompetent he won’t even book Jungle Boy on TV and attempt to draw heat on the one party they can from the whole CM Punk bullshit drama. You are literally letting New Japan draw all the heel heat of your guy because you are pissed at him for costing CM Punk. Fire Jack Perry or stop mentioning CM Punk. 

I'm always for younger lesser experienced guys touring Japan. This situation has been poorly handled but I think him working for New Japan is great for him experience wise.  It's not even been a week since the footage aired and it seems the Bucks are working him into whatever they have going on so I don't think they dropped the ball with Perry yet. The PPV is next week. If he doesn't show up by The following Dynamite or Colission then maybe it would be a cause for concern.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

I'm always for younger lesser experienced guys touring Japan. This situation has been poorly handled but I think him working for New Japan is great for him experience wise.  It's not even been a week since the footage aired and it seems the Bucks are working him into whatever they have going on so I don't think they dropped the ball with Perry yet. The PPV is next week. If he doesn't show up by The following Dynamite or Colission then maybe it would be a cause for concern.

Fair point.

• Like 1

On 4/13/2024 at 11:41 PM, Just Adam Bay Bay said:

On 4/13/2024 at 11:43 PM, Octopus said:

3-C9557-F2-B938-499-F-A8-BE-12-AF477-BF0

This cracked me up. Needed a good laugh. Thank you, my friend xxx.

• Like 1