DVDVR Message Board

All In II - 8/27/2023

Dolfan in NYC

5 minutes ago, Sparkleface said:

Obviously the solution to all our problems is to book Ma$e. After all, he did say "east, west, every state, c'mon, bury the hate".

Ma$e also recently lumped in The Undertaker when discussing dead wrestlers.  I don't know if that was a joke or not but I laughed like hell.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Zakk_Sabbath said:

Ah ok, misunderstood - I thought you were specifically referencing the 'going into business' aspect, so that's why I responded w what I did. I need an afternoon coffee (or to ban you from the building!)

I stand by what I said. Punk should shut his mouth and he sounds like an asshole who wants to clown everyone but can’t accept it when someone tries to dish it back. That’s bully behavior.

As for Tony Khan, he’s absolutely failed in managing this situation at every turn.

Edited by TheVileOne
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, TheVileOne said:

I stand by what I said. Punk should shut his mouth and he sounds like an asshole who wants to clown everyone but can’t accept it when someone tries to dish it back. That’s bully behavior.

As for Tony Khan, he’s absolutely failed in managing this situation at every turn.

You know who wouldn't stand for this? Ma$e.

He should be brought in to meditate this like people bring in Sean Penn to handle major international crises.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Sparkleface said:

He'll make them feel so good.

GLORIA ESTEFAN AND MIAMI SOUND MACHINE ARE ALL ELITE CONFIRMED!

Somewhere Joey Janela is picking light tube shards out of his ass, putting ointment on his burns from lighting himself on fire, and shaking his head that TK missed the opportunity to buy the rights to "Bad Boy".

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Elsalvajeloco said:

GLORIA ESTEFAN AND MIAMI SOUND MACHINE ARE ALL ELITE CONFIRMED!

Somewhere Joey Janela is picking light tube shards out of his ass, putting ointment on his burns from lighting himself on fire, and shaking his head that TK missed the opportunity to buy the rights to "Bad Boy".

I guess the rhythm is gonna get us!

• Like 2

I feel like AEW needs somebody who both nobody has a bad thing to say about AND is imposing as fuck to be the the guy to keep shit cool backstage. For this, I humbly nominate Mr. Brody King. 

Be harder, jerks. 

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, christopher.annino said:

I feel like AEW needs somebody who both nobody has a bad thing to say about AND is imposing as fuck to be the the guy to keep shit cool backstage. For this, I humbly nominate Mr. Brody King. 

Be harder, jerks. 

Choosing a CM Punk Guy. Bold choice 😉

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Matt D said:

I hate to break it to about 60% of you, but the other three guys in Stadium Stampede are probably the Dark Order.

They did bleed with the BCC. Can't go wrong with them as an option. John Silver will be one to watch in the Stampede.

• Like 2