DVDVR Message Board

DECEMBER 2020 WRESTLING TALK.

Looking forward to the Shield Jrs dominating the 2050s wrestling scene and feuding with the grand children of Vince. 

How have we not gotten a gender reveal main event segment on Raw but they cut the cake and it's a hand inside? Or some equally stupid mythology gag?

Edited by Six String Orchestra

1 minute ago, Six String Orchestra said:

How have we not gotten a gender reveal main event segment on Raw but they cut the cake and it's a hand inside? Or some equally stupid mythology gag?

They brought back Mae's hand as an adult hand for a gag a while back. Does that count?

21 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

You do know Rollins isn’t his real last name right?

Is she Roux Quin or Roux Lopez? Kind of curious which one Becky goes with. I know my sister went ahead and used my eventual brother in-law's last name when my nephew was born.

BTW - Roux is Latin for reddish brown which is what I assuming they were looking at when choosing the name and not the fact that it was Johnny Depp's character name in Chocolat

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, mattdangerously said:

They brought back Mae's hand as an adult hand for a gag a while back. Does that count?

For what it's worth, I thought that was hilarious and also one of those times they actually did care about continuity and/or pay-off, even though it was completely ridiculous.

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, D.Z said:

Double Double E news

Russ Taylor will be now known as Tyler Rust. Maybe.

Oh come on double double E

Russ T, the Evil wrestling Ironmonger is right there, the most corrosive man in pro-wrestling. 

Honestly, Sometimes I feel like it’s just me that’s stuck in 1993.

3 hours ago, Zimbra said:

Like Roo, I assume.

Now why they named their child after a mixture of equal parts flour and fat that's heated and used as a base for sauces or stews is anyone's guess.

Know what would have been a better name?

Alive-Oblong-Admiralbutterfly-size-restr

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Zimbra said:

Now why they named their child after a mixture of equal parts flour and fat that's heated and used as a base for sauces or stews is anyone's guess.

Next time, the baby will be bulletproof.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1