DVDVR Message Board

Survivor Series v.30 - coming to you from Bizarro Land

ChesterCopperpot

Spoiler

If they decide to run a 2 vs 5 showcase at Survivors Series, I have more faith it'll be Reigns and Rollins tagging up again to take down SDL. KO/Zayn is great, but it won't trump Roman and Seth.  The Shield's history is a part of current WWE folklore in a way KO/Zayn can't compete.  Don't discount the Shield comic book coming out on November 9 as a deciding factor in this.  Not to mention that the Shield made their debut at the 2012 Survivors Series. Also, there's a sledgehammer-wielding shadow lurking and waiting to come back into the light.

The Zayn possibility is cool, to be sure.  It'd give the card a more Canadian flavor.  I can see them entertaining the possibility. But they'd have to come up with an alternate plan for Rollins that allows for HHH to screw him over, I think.

Is it too much to hope that they have the eliminations in the womens' match play out so that it comes down to Charlotte, Sasha, and Bayley vs. Becky? They could could give Nia the Undertaker out (ie. get counted out because she's too busy whupping her opponent's ass to notice) to keep her strong...

I'm kinda interested in seeing Braun vs. Baron. I like Baron Corbin and I'm glad he's on Smackdown because that will help his career path instead of being on RAW. I can see the arena being all "OH SHIT HERE WE GO" when those two come face to face for like a minute.

Quick question on the subject of Braun. Why can no one see that he is going to be undefeated until he heels Enzo and then gets beat by Cass at Mania? He is basically being gift packaged for Cass, but podcasters always act like they don't understand his push.

22 minutes ago, Matt788 said:

Quick question on the subject of Braun. Why can no one see that he is going to be undefeated until he heels Enzo and then gets beat by Cass at Mania? He is basically being gift packaged for Cass, but podcasters always act like they don't understand his push.

Hope

On 11/1/2016 at 10:26 PM, RIPPA said:

Assuming it's not Miz - I am assuming Ziggler is facing either Rusev or Sami Zayn

God I am good

Slight RAW spoiler

Spoiler

Sami Zayn vs. Rusev - Winner faces Ziggler at Survivor Series

1 hour ago, Matt788 said:

That would be disappointing.

So:

RAW Men's Team: JeriKO hate Roman/Rollins, Braun hates everyone

SDL Men's Team: Ambrose and Styles hate each other, Wyatt and Orton are either enemies of each other OR two completely untrustworthy heels. (And the 5th member is an authority figure which in theory all heels hate)

RAW Women's Team: Sasha and Bayley hate Charlotte, Nia hates everyone. Alicia is just happy to be there.

SDL Women's Team: Nikki and Carmella are feuding. Becky and Alexa are feuding. Naomi is just happy to be there

RAW Tag: Club hates everyone. Sheamus and Cesaro hate each other.

SDL Tag: Usos and AA hate each other. Funnily this might be the most cohesive group. But they also have two jobber tag teams.

I assume Shane and Bryan's plan is to lose all three matches so they can finally move the team.... uh, show... out of Cleveland.

Also, am I the only one who thinks Kallisto is going to lose?  Sami losing (probably via Miz shenanigans) wouldn't surprise me either.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

It is stupid for Kalisto to win but the stip makes sense with the 205 show taping before Smackdown

I could see Kalisto winning, maybe with some interference from TJ Perkins. I wouldn't mind Kendrick and Perkins feuding on SD without the title involved. Just about TJP's hatred for who Kendrick has become, and Kendrick being driven more and more mad by his need to hang on to his last run in the big time. 

I kinda want Fabreeze to pull a Conquistadors and last until the very end, before finally being taken down by Gallows and Anderson. 

My next best scenario would be American Alpha being the sole survivors. 

Nikki Bella being the woman's captain over the the Smackdown women's champion is just beyond stupid. Way to make Becky look inferior.

Could we maybe find something for the Vaudevillains. Please? Maybe Miz/Vaudevillains/Apollo Crews vs. TruthDust/Neville/Darren Young on the pre show?

1 hour ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I kinda want Fabreeze to pull a Conquistadors and last until the very end, before finally being taken down by Gallows and Anderson. 

But would Fabreeze dress up in Conquistador outfits?

• Like 2