DVDVR Message Board

FEBRUARY 2016 Animated Gif Thread

RIPPA

Someone needs to post (I'm on my phone so I can't) the gif of Honma selling getting misted

It really is the best

not getting misted, but there's nothing much better than the pure joy of Honma hitting a headbutt.

HospitableGlaringChrysomelid.gif

WK5-I_.gif?w=640

Terry Funk beats Scott McGhee. I've enjoyed the McGhee I've seen so far, though he seems to go on to do very little.

He suffered a stroke while working Stampede a year or so later and had to retire.

Sticking his finger in his mouth after the Kanye joke had to be the creepiest Creep E moment from last week.

It's amazing the level of confidence The New Day has earned in really just one year.  I doubt they have that Punk/Cena level of freedom, where they can just chuck the script, but it's super fun watching them throw in little spur of the moment stuff.

tumblr_o1krikmFRr1sk7ykgo1_1280.png

Well that explains a lot.

The best is - if you watch the video - you can tell someone got in her ear that she just blew past Cena because she suddenly blurts out "OH! WE HAVE SOME CELEBRITIES HERE!"

WWE needs to recruit more women from STARDOM because they hit jackpot with Asuka.

I don't believe Asuka wrestled for STARDOM but there are certainly girls they should pull from there.

I was kind of surprised they didn't go after Io.