DVDVR Message Board

2014 NFL: WEEK SIXTEEN

paragon11

But it's the Playoffs. I mean you'll have a 1/12 chance of winning a Super Bowl. Ya gotta take small victories where you can get em. Plus I don't think the Packers are that unbeatable against the Lions (I'm taking the Lions and the points FWIW)

Once it again it is FUCKING THERE FOR THE BILLS, AND THEY BLOW A GODDAMN GIN. . . 

Man, the pleasure and the pain.  Knocking the Bills out of the playoff race and keeping ensuring their playoff drought remains longer than the Raiders (and some residual vengeance for those early-90 AFC title game ass-kickings) v. getting a shittier draft pick.

Meh.  The Raiders will fuck up the pick anyway.  I am taking immediate gratification.

• Like 1

Just saw from Schefter on Twitter that Jimmy Clausen will not start the last game of the season due to a concussion suffered in the Lions game.

His stat line would look a lot better if not for the 7 drops yesterday.

David Fales, come on down!

Just saw from Schefter on Twitter that Jimmy Clausen will not start the last game of the season due to a concussion suffered in the Lions game.

Probably from that nasty hit by Ansah.  Terrible shame for Jimmy, he played just fine yesterday but got ZERO help.

I have nothing else to discuss so I'll just leave this 96-yard TD run from Garrison Hearst as my candidate for best run ever. There's a Steve Young TD run to consider as well.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/san-francisco-49ers/09000d5d8205e516/Hearst-s-96-yard-TD-run

Here's the Young run. Keep in mind this is a fucking QB!