DVDVR Message Board

2014 NFL: WEEK SIXTEEN

paragon11

I have to say that I am not disappointed in the Eagles season.  We started with a battered Oline, lost Foles to injury when the Oline got healthy, and then lost some important people on defense. 

Injuries hurt this team more than most people realize.

If they can stay healthy I like where we are headed as a team.

Watching DJax this year I am glad we cut him.  Do not regret the decision in the least.  For those that thought losing him would be a big difference the offense was still top 5 in terms of points scored.  Keeping him would not have made a difference when the problem all season long was the secondary.

• Like 1

Eagles didn't deserve the playoff spot. The Seattle and Green Bay game showed they weren't good enough to handle the better teams. It is frustrating in a way since they had a good pass rush this year. That is typically the difference maker in the playoffs. Well 1 more year with Foles on his rookie deal to see if he is the long term answer. 27 tds 2 ints one year, lead the league in turnovers before getting hurt the next. Plenty of room for a middle ground there.

I was really annoyed at the commercials and marketing by the NFL during the game. Reminded me of the Stand Up for WWE era.

I am sure that was completely unintentional and he just tripped over his ankle

jwsjjwospi94cqx7ctx3.gif

Was there a flag? Can't possibly be intentional if there's no penalty called, right? Right?
  • Like 1