DVDVR Message Board

DECEMBER WRESTLING DISCUSSION THREAD

RIPPA

With 2015 being literally next week, can we please filter the following terms:

Brass ring

The yes chant is over but not..

Best for business

But keep FUCKING FUCK FUCKERS because it's playoff time and the Lions are going try to make a run? :P

• Like 1

With 2015 being literally next week, can we please filter the following terms:

Brass ring

The yes chant is over but not..

Best for business

But keep FUCKING FUCK FUCKERS because it's playoff time and the Lions are going try to make a run? :P

This is a year where I could go for like a weird ass Lions/Steelers Super Bowl that no one saw coming in September

Agree 100%. Steiner with a live mic in WCW and, later, TNA was one of the highlights of every show, by far. It was one of the last times you really thought that anything could happen. Fun fact: a couple years ago, I exchanged some words with an ex-girlfriend of mine and actually stole his line about Flair having "more loose skin than a sharpei puppy." Felt good, man.

There seemed to be a spate of mistakes around that time.

Milano/Milanito

Matt Stryker/Striker

Zach Gowen/Chris Melendez

Anyone I'm missing?

It wasn't Melendez, it was a guy named Steve Chamberland, who (judging from this video) would've actually fit in much better than Gowan did.

http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/region-pinellas/amputee-wrestler-steve-chamberland-says-not-registering-50-legs-as-charity-was-an-oversight

There's a mini Cesaro? Does he have the strength of a normal-sized person? Would that be a good gimmick?

It'd be like a Dwight Schrute gimmick. He absorbed his twin in the womb so he now has the strength of a full-grown man and an infant.

• Like 1