DVDVR Message Board

DECEMBER WRESTLING DISCUSSION THREAD

RIPPA

So, I had a wrestling dream last night:

Was watching Raw and Neville came to the ring dressed like Mighty Mouse, including inflatable muscles. As he walked to the ring, his muscles got bigger and bigger. The kids in the audience all looked like dogs that had been shown a card trick; the women were anti-interested and the men started chanting 'this is stupid.' When he finally got in the ring, his muscles were so big, that he exploded and confetti was everywhere and he was never heard, cared for or seen again.

Moral of the story, don't visit DVDR while watching Leprechaun 3 in the background before you go to sleep.

• Like 5

Was watching Raw and Neville came to the ring dressed like Mighty Mouse, including inflatable muscles. As he walked to the ring, his muscles got bigger and bigger. The kids in the audience all looked like dogs that had been shown a card trick; the women were anti-interested and the men started chanting 'this is stupid.' When he finally got in the ring, his muscles were so big, that he exploded and confetti was everywhere and he was never heard, cared for or seen again.

Moral of the story, don't visit DVDR while watching Leprechaun 3 in the background before you go to sleep.

Leprechaun 3 was a great lesson in the dangers of vanity. Exploding butts and robot sex made me fear lots of things in life.

• Like 1

Give this man the book!  I don't really want to see Neville explode, but this is probably more interesting than anything creative will come up with.

• Like 1

SMFH.

As noted, WWE creative has been working on a new main roster gimmick for NXT star Adrian Neville and the gimmick could be inspired by the legendary character character Mighty Mouse.

There were suggestions within WWE this past week about putting a mask on Neville and making him a kids character based on Mighty Mouse.

The gimmick is not set in stone but after The Ascension, Neville is scheduled to be the next NXT talent brought to the main roster as they are working on ideas for him.

SMFH.

As noted, WWE creative has been working on a new main roster gimmick for NXT star Adrian Neville and the gimmick could be inspired by the legendary character character Mighty Mouse.

There were suggestions within WWE this past week about putting a mask on Neville and making him a kids character based on Mighty Mouse.

The gimmick is not set in stone but after The Ascension, Neville is scheduled to be the next NXT talent brought to the main roster as they are working on ideas for him.

Scott Ian sums my feelings on that pretty well.

scottian.jpg?1419556359029
  • Like 2

I'm going to the Rumble and I wouldn't be excited for Neville as a surprise in the Rumble at all. I'd be generally annoyed that he took the place of someone more interesting. On the other hand, if he comes out as Mighty Mouse, I'd be SUPER excited.

• Like 1

It's a shame 2000 era Scott Steiner wasn't in WWE.

So, has anyone ever figured out what Scott Steiner's native language is?
Michigander
And we're damn proud of him... But still don't know what the fuck he's saying.
  • Like 1

Brian Fowler, on 25 Dec 2014 - 9:14 PM, said:

Craig H, on 25 Dec 2014 - 9:11 PM, said:

Nice Guy Eddie, on 25 Dec 2014 - 9:01 PM, said:

JCM, on 25 Dec 2014 - 8:58 PM, said:

It's a shame 2000 era Scott Steiner wasn't in WWE.

So, has anyone ever figured out what Scott Steiner's native language is?
Michigander
And we're damn proud of him... But still don't know what the fuck he's saying.

I understood every word................................................ugh oh.