DVDVR Message Board

2014 NFL - WEEK ELEVEN

RIPPA

I guess I'll have to be satisfied with and 8-8 season. . .FUCK. . .I hate this damn game. . .

That's what it means to be a Bills fan. Have them get your hopes up with some early wins, only for all of them to splatter on the jagged rocks below the steepest cliff imaginable.

I wouldn't have it any other way.

I think that was the strange year of Brady's ACL tear where the 12-4 Patriots didn't make it in, but Miami did.

Miami and New England both finished 11-5, but New England didn't get the division or wild-card place on tiebreakers.

Edit, almost forgot: Fuck Brett Favre for that.

• Like 1

I doubted Miami for a second, but then I realized it was Miami and made it a life's mission of doubt.

Also:

B2VnVEXIEAA1i0W.jpg

Good lord, I hope this is real. It's an Asian baby too! :lol:

I guess I'll have to be satisfied with and 8-8 season. . .FUCK. . .I hate this damn game. . .

Don't worry, I predict another 8-8 run from Miami. Imagine if Phil had the fire to win every week. But still better than Used to be Fat Tony. He seemed to forget the hometown would like to see their team win in Miami every once in a while. <_< 

Look at all those empty seats in Fed Ex.

Just wait till the later home games this year

I saw a picture on twitter and it really looks like more people are trying to get in the stadium then actually in the stadium.  There is a reason why it is considered one of the worst experiences in the NFL