DVDVR Message Board

2014 NFL - WEEK ELEVEN

RIPPA

Phil Simms is such an unbearable douche. . . 

If forced to choose, I'd take Phil Simms over Joe Buck any day of the week. 

Now that's a Sophie's choice from hell. . . I don't like Jim Nance much either, but he is tolerable, and probably would be better with anyone else.  . . .

Buck is definitely horrible at football. His disdain for the game and those who watch it is palpable.

I don't like any of these choices; I don't think any of them are particularly good. I know Gruden says the most basic, brain dead shit of any of them, but I like him. He's charming. I also wish my football team would fire our head coach and hire him, even though I don't think it would work out long term. Simms clearly is suffering from CTE. Aikman is good, brings the facts and credibility, but is very, very bland. I don't like Collinsworth much; I find his voice very unpleasant. I'd go...

Aikman

Gruden

TIE FOR WORST Simms/Collinsworth

Buck is definitely horrible at football. His disdain for the game and those who watch it is palpable.

I don't like any of these choices; I don't think any of them are particularly good. I know Gruden says the most basic, brain dead shit of any of them, but I like him. He's charming. I also wish my football team would fire our head coach and hire him, even though I don't think it would work out long term. Simms clearly is suffering from CTE. Aikman is good, brings the facts and credibility, but is very, very bland. I don't like Collinsworth much; I find his voice very unpleasant. I'd go...

Aikman

Gruden

Actually Nance/Aikman would be a good team. Buck/Simms? Oh my GOD. . .

Aikman

Gruden

My dad used to put the radio broadcast on and watch the TV on mute.

If Buck/Simms was a real thing, that shit would be mandatory.

• Like 1

Aikman

Gruden

Mind+blown+_6413a2aef3142eab8dd789403f71

I can't even blame the refs for this game, they did the Bills no favors but if the offense can't score a TD, they aren't winning regardless.

True. Last week an argument can be made, but its also hard to get anything going with horrible calls like that. But still they didn't deserve to win. . .