DVDVR Message Board

TNA NEWS and DISCUSSION THREAD

jaedmc

So, I checked the listings for the station earlier. It was three episodes of Buying Alaska, an episode of Railroad Alaska, then five more episodes of Buying Alaska.

So, maybe they can finally get TNA a new name: Fighting Alaska? Wrestling Alaska?

So, I checked the listings for the station earlier. It was three episodes of Buying Alaska, an episode of Railroad Alaska, then five more episodes of Buying Alaska.

So, maybe they can finally get TNA a new name: Fighting Alaska? Wrestling Alaska?

They'd probably just go with Total Nonstop Alaska. 

• Like 9

To be fair, Alaska crowds are pretty awesome.

Hey, be fair. Destination America runs an awesome BBQ Competition show in the summer.

Yes, that's the only reason I knew that channel existed, why?

Do you gamble on the competitions using offshore websites?

Every BBQ competition that gets held locally has done the same thing - the promoters say "none of the barbecue made by the competitors will be available to the public. There will be Joe's food shack selling something vaguely resembling barbecue, though. Come on down!" I understand it, but it's still funny.

There's a surprising amount of Klondyke Kate (sic) on youtube.

An Investigation Alaska show focused on a person who posts on a message board who has no Twitter handle under the same name yet both seem to have a love and affection for Pro Wrestling and Dixie.

What is their connection in this sordid triangle between a message board, Twitter, and a Pro Wrestling company?

• Like 1

I get Destination America, which I'm glad about, our cable system dropped Spike and all other Viacom channels about a month ago. I know they do a fair amount of Ghost Hunting, Haunting type shows. At least now Dixie can re-hire Russo openly. Which I'm sure she will. 

I get Destination America, which I'm glad about, out cable system dropped Spike and all other Viacom channels about a month ago. I know they do a fair about of Ghost Hunting, Haunting type shows. At least now Dixie can re-hire Russo openly. Which I'm sure she will. 

Same here.  I really miss Comedy Central, but getting FXX was nice.

• Like 1

There's a surprising amount of Klondyke Kate (sic) on youtube.

I saw Klondyke Kate's daughter wrestle Paige's Mum last year. It was rubbish.

Viacom channels will come back, the channels and providers are always doing that annual financial squabble, channel-dropping bullshit. AMC's busted out the commercials begging their viewers to irritate DirecTV about dropping their channels this season already. They finagle over the money, come to a deal, and put the shit back on; there's never a permanent break. At least on satellite.

Why do Destination America want TNA? They already have a show called Sinkholes: Swallowed Alive. *rimshot*

• Like 3