DVDVR Message Board

WWE Network pontificating

Fat Spanish Waiter

So I am looking for recommendations for what the first thing I watch on the Network should be.  Any suggestions?  I am open for anything

Watch Summerslam 1991

Just the Mountie bits where he goes to jail, it's the greatest thing ever.

Spring Stampede 1994

Watch the whole thing

Halloween Havoc 1997

Rey/Eddy here is my favorite match of all time

• Like 1

So I am looking for recommendations for what the first thing I watch on the Network should be.  Any suggestions?  I am open for anything

This is gonna turn into one of those late night netflix binge type things where I search for an hour to find exactly what I want to watch, only to fall asleep 10 minutes into it because it took me so long.

Every.  Night.

• Like 7

I'm starting with the earliest ECW show they have available. I've always wanted to relive ECW's rise and demise, but I've always shyed away from those grainy, 4th generation looking rips of Hardcore TV/ECW on TNN.

and WCW Superbrawl Revenge 2001, only because I haven't seen it since I was there live.

I'm looking forward to seeing what they put on the live stream.  The programming they've announced only covers a small portion of the time.  There are a lot of holes and I'm wondering if there will be that many replays or if they are planning on filling in time with old shows and matches.  Really looking forward to this.  The first six months is a no brainer and I'd be shocked if there wasn't enough offered to keep me on board for a long time.

Yeah, I was kinda annoyed it was nowhere to be found on PSN either

So I think it's safe to say that we have all done this...multiple times...on multiple devices...alwayssometimes on consecutive days...sometimes we check again right after you checked, just in case we missed it...

• Like 2

Does anyone think WWE might track usage statistics for future merchandise releases?  Like, if everyone skips the main events of WCW PPVs and only watches the undercards, will they put out more lucha themed toys/DVDs?

I know fantasy booking is popular around here, but come on.

• Like 1

I guess most of us will be hitting the "update system" button on our devices about 5-25 times on Monday morning. :D

Don't know when ROKU does system updates but I know it is daily.  

My roku updates at about 2 am each night.  I have been looking for the WWE app to show up every day like the fucking dork I am.