DVDVR Message Board

2014 VIDEO GAME CATCH-ALL THREAD

RIPPA

Got CoD:AW via redbox. Buzzed through the campaign, which sure is another COD campaign.

Only got to mess with the multiplayer a tiny bit, but they seems to have nailed that part. The added mobility breathes new life into their game. Dunno if I could go back to the older games after that, though...

http://www.polygon.com/2014/11/10/7185701/destiny-eve-online-get-black-friday-discounts-microsoft-teases-huge

A few of the discounts:

inFAMOUS Second Son,  24.99 Amazon

Killzone: Shadow Fall, 18.99 Amazon

PS4 Bundle w/GTA 5 and Last of Us:  399.99 Dell.com

XB1 Bundle w/AC: Black Flag and AC: Unity: 329.99 Dell.com

Titanfall, 14.99 XB360, 19.99 XB1 Kmart

That Infamous deal is tempting, but I can't help feeling like I can find it even cheaper in a couple weeks.

I got a feeling it's going to be $14.99, maybe even $9.99, for Black Friday somewhere.

Didn't we have an entire thread for Black Friday/Cyber Monday videogame deals last year?

My apologies then, I was just trying to help out.

Oh no, no, no, you misunderstand me. I wasn't jumping on you, I was just trying to say we should do it again this year. Sorry man.

That Infamous deal is tempting, but I can't help feeling like I can find it even cheaper in a couple weeks.

I got a feeling it's going to be $14.99, maybe even $9.99, for Black Friday somewhere.

That's what I'm hoping. I definitely want to play it, but right now it's behind the new AC games and Shadow of Mordor in my batting order, and even $25 seems like a bit much to pay for a game that's just going to sit on the shelf for a few months.

I bought Madden 15, Destiny, and GTA V for the PS3 today at Target. They are running this week buy two games get the third free. Played a bit of Madden and enjoyed it a bunch. First madden game since 10 that I've played. Did some missions in GTA V and love it so much with just Franklin. Will get into Destiny probably this week sometime. 

Holy shit that's tempting.

Is it weird that I am kind of hoping for a Disney Infinity 2 black friday deal? I can't imagine paying $75 plus $20 per toy or whatever, but if I could get the master set cheap, I would consider it.

Most retailers will be having Disney Infinity 2.0 at $40 but that requires dealing with dumbasses.