DVDVR Message Board

2014 NFL OFFSEASON THREAD

RIPPA

Vince Young...always in the kitchen...in the GODDAMN refrigerator...Eatin up all the food...all the chitlins...all the pigs feet...all the collard greens...

• Like 2

I know, it was a factory of sadness joke.  Now that he's been paid, as a Brown, he's bound to get suspended or badly injured.  I went with suspension as I didn't want to joke about him getting his knees blown out.  (If he does blow his knees out in camp it wasn't my fault).  In hindsight, I could also have gone staph infection.

Seeing the name Joe Haden with the Browns made me think of Joe Thomas from the Browns and how I was mad when the Lions didn't draft him in 2007.  That draft worked out OK for the Lions - they took Megatron - but I think I might still want Thomas.  7 straight Pro Bowls at left tackle?  Yeah, that doesn't come around every day.  Anyway, his 2010 season was ridiculous - only 2 penalties all year (1 holding, 1 false start) and he only gave up 4 sacks.  That's awesome.

Seeing the name Joe Haden with the Browns made me think of Joe Thomas from the Browns and how I was mad when the Lions didn't draft him in 2007.  That draft worked out OK for the Lions - they took Megatron - but I think I might still want Thomas.  7 straight Pro Bowls at left tackle?  Yeah, that doesn't come around every day.  Anyway, his 2010 season was ridiculous - only 2 penalties all year (1 holding, 1 false start) and he only gave up 4 sacks.  That's awesome.

tumblr_inline_n0srcz3mn41rjf5dq.gif

I know, it was a factory of sadness joke.  Now that he's been paid, as a Brown, he's bound to get suspended or badly injured.  I went with suspension as I didn't want to joke about him getting his knees blown out.  (If he does blow his knees out in camp it wasn't my fault).  In hindsight, I could also have gone staph infection.

All the cool kids get mono or MERS now. ;-)