DVDVR Message Board

Talk Is Jericho

BrianS81177

I really enjoyed the discussion on Bryan's episode discussing the definition of success vs. failure in wrestling, especially comparing Punk feeling like a failure because he didn't headline Wrestlemania, and how he relates his ideals of successes. It's an interesting way of seeing two different ways of looking at the same situation. 

I must have missed it, but was someone heckling during the HoF show? I didn't hear anyone, but Jericho is right. Fuck those people that want to be degenerates and can't separate the fact that the HoF is real. It's not scripted entertainment. It's honoring someones life and the blood, sweat, tears and time they poured into something.

I must have missed it, but was someone heckling during the HoF show? I didn't hear anyone, but Jericho is right. Fuck those people that want to be degenerates and can't separate the fact that the HoF is real. It's not scripted entertainment. It's honoring someones life and the blood, sweat, tears and time they poured into something.

People did the "What?" a lot, even to Connor's dad which was when I was okay with ejecting everyone who was being an asshole at the ceremony.

Hearing Jericho's rant, it was completely justified and very much on the money.  Good for him for doing that.  And Edge mentioned the work "nerd" originated in a Dr. Seuss book ("If I ran the Zoo")  That came out of nowhere and was very interesting to hear.

I must have missed it, but was someone heckling during the HoF show? I didn't hear anyone, but Jericho is right. Fuck those people that want to be degenerates and can't separate the fact that the HoF is real. It's not scripted entertainment. 

The Hall of Fame is scripted.

Very scary to think that literally one slightly bad bu,p could have killed/paralyzed Edge. He seems like he has zero regrets about getting out of the business. His depended on it, and it is nice to see he moved on and has other career interests/pursuits.

Even scarier when you realize WWE had him and Alberto Del Rio booked in a fucking ladder match at the next PPV.

• Like 1

Very scary to think that literally one slightly bad bu,p could have killed/paralyzed Edge.  He seems like he has zero regrets about getting out of the business.  His depended on it, and it is nice to see he moved on and has other career interests/pursuits.  

My favorite thing (which came out of the podcast) is that he's actually watching wrestling again. When he got out he didn't want anything to do with it. He's a lifelong fan so it's great he can enjoy it again.

I didn't pick up on anybody doing the What chant to the kids Dad, but if they did they are fucking idiots and scum. 

Maybe I'm mis-remembering events, I'll have to watch it over again. I think it was early in the speech though. But it was during Connor's dad talking that Jericho tweeted out his dislike for the audience I believe