DVDVR Message Board

Talk Is Jericho

BrianS81177

Who was Brother Midnight? I don't think I've ever seen a jive talking masked wrestler before.

Okay, so we got the Blues Brothers, El Santo, the Assassins, Dusty Rhodes, the New Day (sweat wiping with mask on), and that camera reveal. Yeah, that's pro-wrestling, DADDY~!

I took it as it wasn't actually about Justin Credible (did he even work up that way ever?) but was the most common PJ that Callis could come up with.

Credible was at the Hart Brothers Camp the year after Jericho and Storm

i want to hear the story with Credible because if it can make Lance Storm lose his mind laughing then it has to be incredible

Has Don Callis ever done a shoot interview?   With his combination of sarcastic humor and history in business it would probably be a great listen

i want to hear the story... because if it can make Lance Storm lose his mind laughing then it has to be incredible

That story is not just the greatest. It's not just the best. It's...

I have seen The Tulip work. He was terrible in the best possible way.

Here's a promo from The Tulip, leading into his "Worst Wrestler in the World" match with Brother Midnite.

That was amazing.

Bob Brown interviews Jericho and Lance Storm

If you want a good time, watch this video with the Youtube Closed Captioning on.  When Callis begins calling Jericho and Storm out for being acrobats, the CC goes crazy and translate it into: "Do like a couple backer bats from the circus-like are why more lenders may be well gentlemen you not in the ring against pump little"

• Like 1

It's amazing that in an interview that features Lance T. Storm and Bob Brown, Jericho is clearly the worst person involved. Sometimes he tries too hard now, but he always tried too hard back in those days.

• 2 weeks later...

Catching up on a lot of episodes I've missed - the Insane Clown Posse smoking weed with Terry Funk, and then leaving a check for the Stranglemania videos in a cookie jar is kind of awesome, weird and hilarious.