DVDVR Message Board

WWE Hall of Fame, 5th April 2024

• The Natural changed the title to WWE Hall of Fame, 5th April 2024

This has the making of being one of the best non alcoholic/drug induced  Hall of Fame speech in history.   In Philly even.  Hell I would move the HOF to the 2300 Arena but I believe even Heyman doesn't like the way it currently looks.

• Like 1

Oh my god.

I hope she signed a legends deal. Give me the video game appearances, t-shirts, action figures. Yes!

It’s about goddamn time.

• Like 2

I hope this means JBA for bext year

Actually this reminds me that I've seen JBA, Crush Gals and Atrocious Alliance live without ever having go below midtown Manhattan. That's kind of a weird accomplishment 

James

Edited by J.H.
  • Like 1

For what it's worth, this is apparently the first class chosen entirely by HHH with no input or vetos from Vince. 

Heyman was his first choice, and had previously declined because he felt if he got the honor, it should be at the end of his career.  

I'm guessing this year is going to be a lot of "Finally!" entries. 

• Like 1

I can also see Paul wanting to wait until it was in NY or Philly to accept.

guessing Medusa will get the spot to induct Bull, unless they want one of the current Japanese women to do it. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, ChesterCopperpot said:

Bull Nakano is the next inductee

4 hours ago, Casey said:

Oh my god.

I hope she signed a legends deal. Give me the video game appearances, t-shirts, action figures. Yes!

It’s about goddamn time.

4 hours ago, DJ Hero Morganti said:

When i saw the announcement i instantly thought of you Casey

Same here.

4 hours ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

For what it's worth, this is apparently the first class chosen entirely by HHH with no input or vetos from Vince. 

Heyman was his first choice, and had previously declined because he felt if he got the honor, it should be at the end of his career.  

I'm guessing this year is going to be a lot of "Finally!" entries. 

Good start.

1 hour ago, Gorman said:

I hope Cyndi Lauper's phone is ringing.

Hope so. Should have happened much sooner.

I was just reading the other day about Cyndi Lauper and Roddy Piper, and I didn't even know she wasn't in yet. That's a pretty egregious omission.

Paul Heyman has worked for WWE longer than ECW existed, but as a former ECW mutant, it still sounds bizarre that he's going into the Hall of Fame.

Feels like US Express means it's highly likely Bray is going in too, right? Bring tissues.

30 minutes ago, jaedmc said:

Feels like US Express means it's highly likely Bray is going in too, right? Bring tissues.

Yeah, I was gonna say, it's all but a lock at this point that Bray Wyatt is the "big name" for this year.   My only question is does Brodie get in along side him, later, or as part of the whole Wyatt Family

Barry was inducted as part of their Four Horsemen, right? 

they could just do the Windham/Rotundo as a group, even if that means Kendall and Bo Dallas get indicted. 🙂 

11 minutes ago, odessasteps said:

Barry was inducted as part of their Four Horsemen, right? 

they could just do the Windham/Rotundo as a group, even if that means Kendall and Bo Dallas get indicted. 🙂 

Wrestling has more than one royal family...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, odessasteps said:

The Anoai family?

I can't believe it took me this long to figure out a good Member Title for you... 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4