DVDVR Message Board

DECEMBER WRESTLING CHIT CHAT

RIPPA

I have no problem with Rowan doing it because it makes him look inept and crazy. Like nobody else would use the claw, but this wild swamp man thinks it works. Now he needs to steal the spot where the claw gets stuck on the turnbuckle. Well... it might make him look stupid, but I don't care, it's funny.

• Like 1

I think I heard Cesaro say in an interview (Colt's?) that he's a big fan of the head crush. It would be perfect for him, although stuff like that should probably be held in reserve for guys who can't wrestle. No, fuck it, I want to see him crush heads, starting now.

Crush's head squeeze is due for a comeback. Just show the guy crushing apples with his hands

Then again, I think someone could use the Spinning Toe Hold in a heelish fashion. Just keep taunting the opponent in-between applications of the hold

You know what's awesome? The Spinning Arm Hold

2rotlk8.gif

I can't imagine a dick claw working in our kayfabe-less world, because no matter how well it's sold, it's still one dude holding another dude's dick in public. That being said, they'd probably give it to Darren Young to use.

I can't imagine a dick claw working in our kayfabe-less world, because no matter how well it's sold, it's still one dude holding another dude's dick in public. That being said, they'd probably give it to Darren Young to use.

Counterpoint: The dick claw is the ultimate move in a kayfabeless world. It's way more believably painful then some half assed faux mma moves.

Counterpoint: The dick claw is the ultimate move in a kayfabeless world. It's way more believably painful then some half assed faux mma moves.

You, sir. YOU. I concede.

I have no problem with Rowan doing it because it makes him look inept and crazy. Like nobody else would use the claw, but this wild swamp man thinks it works. Now he needs to steal the spot where the claw gets stuck on the turnbuckle. Well... it might make him look stupid, but I don't care, it's funny.

Thst or have someone else force Rowan to give himself the claw.

Thst or have someone else force Rowan to give himself the claw.

In other news, Chikara is allegedly returning in February.

Why the hell would the WWE lie about what kind of injures Nigel had?

I don't know. Maybe they felt uncomfortable telling the guy "You're pretty seriously brain damaged and we can't sign you." Or maybe they did him outright and he's in denial and/or lying?

• Like 1

Speaking of dick moves what was Tommy Dreamers obsession with getting hit in the balls with things? Kendo sticks cinder blocks like what the fuck man those are your balls.

Might be the only way he can get a boner anymore.

Also, he probably wasn't getting much of a reaction with head shot spots. So he changed it up with dick shots.