DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2023 - WEEK ONE

RIPPA

5 hours ago, hammerva said:

This is probably a dumb question but is all versions of the Redzone Channel going to YouTube TV or just the Direct TV version. I always used the Scott Hanson version on my cable

Nah, you can still get it on Comcast, etc. 

16 hours ago, hammerva said:

This is probably a dumb question but is all versions of the Redzone Channel going to YouTube TV or just the Direct TV version. I always used the Scott Hanson version on my cable

There's only one version now. Siciliano did the DirecTV one but YouTube decided not to do their own version. Only one Redzone channel now and it's the Hanson one.

I thought the Chiefs were dead to rights after the penalty and they were going to just try to milk the clock until the half...then Mahomes happened.  I've been watching football for as long as I can remember, and I've never seen anyone close to as good as him.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, supremebve said:

I thought the Chiefs were dead to rights after the penalty and they were going to just try to milk the clock until the half...then Mahomes happened.  I've been watching football for as long as I can remember, and I've never seen anyone close to as good as him.

It's so frustrating when he does it to your team, and just so amazing when he does it to anybody else.

• Like 1