DVDVR Message Board

All In II - 8/27/2023

Dolfan in NYC

1 minute ago, Mr. Monday Morning said:

Not sure where it has come from but Reddit scuttlebutt is saying Fenix might have visa issues

In a multiman scrum with big spots, there's almost no tangible difference between him and Komander here. Fenix is almost certainly a better brawler but with so many guys you can hide him and just focus on him during tightrope spots. In a straight singles match, it'd be another story. You feel bad for the guy though.

Edited by Matt D

Komander doesn’t really have a connection to Eddie like the Lucha Bros. If Bandido wasn’t injured, that would make sense, because he’s an unofficial(?) member of Best Friends at least.

It’s a big brawl, mostly pretaped probably… let’s just get Kawada in there. Do it 😈

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Casey said:

Komander doesn’t really have a connection to Eddie like the Lucha Bros. If Bandido wasn’t injured, that would make sense, because he’s an unofficial(?) member of Best Friends at least.

Also managed by Alex. Just had his personal dream match against Fenix

From today's Tony media call:

"There will be adjustments to the card -- some of them have been planned from the beginning, some are things we're dealing with on the fly. I expect more changes. They were not changes I wanted to make or planned to make. There will probably be some changes to the card necessitated by things happening in the real world, stuff in some cases that is nobody's fault, but stuff that is not related to the world of professional wrestling."

Tony said he is going to work through things this week to hopefully make the card better, but the changes won't be anything that will affect the quality of the show. He said he will be able to explain more after the show is over and that these weren't changes he's had even a week or two to be prepared for. Khan said he's grateful that none of the change will affect the main event of MJF vs Adam Cole. 

• Like 1

Shibata will be in town. Not exactly his forte but they can probably keep him safe and avoid any unnecessary risky stuff. He & OC have a mutual respect thing going on, so not completely left field.

Plus I'm pretty sure he'll be happy to kick the crap out of Yuta again.

Edited by Mr. Monday Morning
  • Like 1

If Dax really ISN'T gonna be in that match I am gonna be pissed that I was wrong. Also, it would be really funny if Danielson couldn't pull off a legit match but they could wrap him in duct tape and bubble wrap and let him hit people with objects in the stadium brawl. Or show up to lower a pallet on someone from a fork lift for a pin, heh heh.

If y'all saw the size of the Hot Wheels vehicles in the parking lot at my Bdubs you would not venture inside either. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Octopus said:

I emailed AEW’s contact us email to see about movie theater viewing for All In. Fingers crossed I somehow become an EVP through this adventure.

With all of your tentacles, you can do the entire Elite pose all by yourself!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I don't know yet if my local BDub's is showing All In yet. If they are, it raises one question. Do I want to spend 4-5 hours at Buffalo Wild Wings?

It would be funny if they kicked people out for not drinking and eating the entire time. Like, if you haven't ordered anything within the hour, you must leave the premises. They very well might do that, I dunno. 

I used to know a guy who was a manager at a BWW actually, him and his brother were identical twins. This was when the place was just gaining popularity in the early 2000s, and they were in college anyway, so it fit.