DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2021 - WEEK 15

Dolfan in NYC

10 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Well we have reached peak yelling

Case Keenum tested positive so the Browns now are down their top 2 QBs

Baker Mayfield is yelling at the NFL on Twitter

and the NFLPA is yelling at the NFL to move the Browns/Ravens game (interesting that that is the only game they want moved)

Yes.  The Raiders suck and all.  And I have given you much grief.

But what have I and the Raiders done to you to have them called the Ravens?

46 minutes ago, EdA said:

Yes.  The Raiders suck and all.  And I have given you much grief.

But what have I and the Raiders done to you to have them called the Ravens?

You're kidding, right?

Mark Davis: The Boat Rocker The NFL Needs

p.s. In doing the painful research necessary to locate the above delight, I came across pics where Mark Davis actually looks normal.  WTF happened?

Edited by Tabe
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, hammerva said:

Watched the Donald Parham injury and it is horrifying.   Just landed wrong on the turf and suffered a brain and spinal injury.  Just seeing almost frozen sideways after falling.  Hope he recovers 

Don't worry about him.  Joe Buck says he was just cold.

33 minutes ago, Kevin Wilson said:

This game can be used as an example of when teams overdue going for it on fourth down. So many lost points. I am sure old school coaches are screaming at their TVs.

Play Calling & personal was a big reason for several of them failing. The 1st one Ekeler has 19 yards on 2 carries & they throw it 4 times from the 5 yard line. 2 of the other fails Kelly was the running back all the plays & Jackson was the running back all the plays. After the huge INT Ekeler 1 carry TD. 

5 hours ago, elizium said:

Go ahead and pause the season, the Bombers won the Grey Cup, football has had a successful year 

YOU GO TO HELL, YOU GO TO HELL AND YOU DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

And Washington has joined Cleveland as having their top 2 QBs go on the COVID list as Taylor Heinicke just got added

If you are curious who could be the starting QB for Washington this week, the only ones currently available is Garret Gilbert, Kyle Shurmur, and Jordan Ta'amu.  Didn't even know Washington drafted Ta'amu.  

I know that the NFL really doesn't want do it but they seriously need to consider moving games back.  It was fine saying we aren't moving games back in August when there wasn't all these damn variants out there.  

Edited by hammerva

5 minutes ago, hammerva said:

If you are curious who could be the starting QB for Washington this week, the only ones currently available is Garret Gilbert, Kyle Shurmur, and Jordan Ta'amu.  Didn't even know Washington drafted Ta'amu.  

They didn't draft Ta'amu - they signed him at the beginning of the week as they wanted another QB because Heinicke was banged up.

Of course I do enjoy the irony that Ta'amu was the QB that Heinicke couldn't beat out on the St Louis Battlehawks

Jadeveon Clowney was added to the list today which brings the total to 11 starters on the list (and not to mention again Cleveland being down its top 2 QBs)

Of course - if they move this game but not the WFT/Philly game... well let me just say its a good thing I will be in NY next week

1 minute ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Miami just got Myles Gaskin and Salvon Ahmed off the COVID list.  They'll be able to play on Saturday against the Airplanes. 

Hey! Washington got one player back! Progress

Though in all seriousness - Ron Rivera today so most of the players remain asymptomatic and have been vaccinated so he anticipates getting more players back in the next 24 hours... doesn't help them at QB though