DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2013: WEEK 9

Dolfan in NYC

The Colts are going to stomp the Texans, just like the good old days.  Indy is back on top, and all is right in the AFC South. :D

Well, considering the Texans just lost Cushing and D. Manning for the year and they're starting an undrafted third string quarterback and the recently deceased corpse of Ed Reed, they better beat the Texans.

The Colts are going to stomp the Texans, just like the good old days.  Indy is back on top, and all is right in the AFC South. :D

Well, considering the Texans just lost Cushing and D. Manning for the year and they're starting an undrafted third string quarterback and the recently deceased corpse of Ed Reed, they better beat the Texans.

Stop raining on my horseshoe parade, buddy!

I just wanna point out that I had the Colts winning the AFC South in the glorious NFL Predictions thread.

This week should be telling for my Panthers. ATL is utterly depleted, yet I still sort of expect Matt Ryan to find a way. If he doesn't, I'll finally start to accept that this team isn't garbage. 

If he does, I'm right back on the Fire Ron Rivera bandwagon. 

Call me crazy (and I'm sure at least FSW will), but I honestly think the Bills have a decent chance to burst KC's bubble.

I'm been thinking the same thing, if only because KC lets teams hang around with them, and eventually is going to bite them in the ass.  Why not the Bills?

This week should be telling for my Panthers. ATL is utterly depleted, yet I still sort of expect Matt Ryan to find a way. If he doesn't, I'll finally start to accept that this team isn't garbage. 

If he does, I'm right back on the Fire Ron Rivera bandwagon. 

--I want to be optimistic, but Matt Ryan has a way of making the Panthers look like idiots. I suspect they will be able to hear me yelling in Charlotte.

What a fun and horrifying stat for the 19 Jaguars fans that exist.

"Thirty-one players have more total touchdowns than the Jaguars offense (seven), including six non-quarterbacks."

Our 19 fans are still more than the people that showed up to watch the Bucs on Thursday night and the Rams Monday night

Also I went to Rams/Packers last year. The area around the building is filthy, the building itself is old and gross and the fans were outnumbered by Packers fans and the Rams fans that were there were lifeless.

As much as the Vikings are evil and gross, at least their fans were into the game and loud and vocal. Their TV screens were hilariously inadequate though, it looked like a fifty inch TV.

Also I went to Rams/Packers last year. The area around the building is filthy, the building itself is old and gross and the fans were outnumbered by Packers fans and the Rams fans that were there were lifeless.As much as the Vikings are evil and gross, at least their fans were into the game and loud and vocal. Their TV screens were hilariously inadequate though, it looked like a fifty inch TV.

Building is not even 20 years old yet.  Is St Louis resigned to the fact that the Rams will bolt first chance they get or is the team and city just too cheap to keep the place clean and presentable?