DVDVR Message Board
MORELOCK

ALL-ENCOMPASSING T-SHIRT AND MERCHANDISE THREAD

no children from third world countries in dog collars either

Fuck of the mountain I want Li'l Crusher SO BADLY.

W10723.jpg

YASS.

• Like 8

That is definitely one of the top shirts they've made this year.  Holy shit that's fantastic.

EDIT:  Just looking at this more, and am in such awe of it.  They absolutely nailed it, whether people know what it's about or not it's an outstanding design.

If you haven't seen in the photo thread, 50% off shirts today at www.wweshop.com

Am I the only one that likes the new "Play Hard in the Paint" Uso's shirt?

I'll be grabbing that plus the new Asuka one when they have their next sale.

Yeah that is a much better Asuka shirt.  When I first saw the original shirt I think it was Nia Jax 

Has anyone had a ton of problems ordering from WWEShop using PayPal?  They seem to lose the order whenever I do it - no actual charge, at least, but the order just vanishes.

That BOGO sale on the shopzone has me really tempted to buy 2 of those Asuka shirts.

I probably should scour the thread/board a little more, but are there any discussions on the best shirts that you personally own? 

Aside from the ECW Hardcore Cafe Tokyo tee that I bought off of Roadkill on eBay, these might be the 2 that I cherish the most:

wslpchZl.jpg

• Like 2

The '90s New Japan cartoon art style is so tremendous. I bought that Toukon Retsuden n64 game off Ebay mostly because it had the sweet manual with art of each wrestler. 

That Sasuke/Liger shirt is fucking radical. RADICAL.

CViaylXU8AA_zK_.png

One of my holy grail t-shirts is this Nagatoshi Sakai x Akira Hokuto shirt. I look on Y! Japan a little too much in hopes that this appears one day.

I agree though...Sakai's artstyle is so phenomenal. 

Here is his blog

An issue has arisen between an artist and a wrestling tee site, over Macho Man Randy's likeness ...

link

That Liger / Sasuke shirt is fucking amazing. My personal favorite shirt in my collection has got be this one:image15957.jpeg

I don't wear it anymore, I put it away before it got too fucked up so that my son can wear it in a few years.

From the WCW Feb '92 issue:

CXCpSqxWAAEjVg0.jpg

• Like 5

We would all love to have it now, but I can't imagine how low the sales figures were for that

Regal shirt purchased

I wish I had jumped on it when they had the 50% or 2 for 1 sales.  They should come back around.

We would all love to have it now, but I can't imagine how low the sales figures were for that

I said on Twitter I wonder if that one is so rare that it might be worth something.

Asuka shirt looks amazing. I may have to pick that one up, and I seldom wear wrestling merch. 

So, I've had the Rusev Crush shirt for 3 months, and I've literally just noticed this today:

CI2SdNd.jpg

• Like 1