DVDVR Message Board

Elimination Chamber IX - 2/17/2019

Dolfan in NYC

15 minutes ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

This is a badass pic.  The women continue to show out.  

If this were 30 years ago, Bobby Heenan would have had a great line about being able to keep hitting Ronda in the head and you won't do any damage to her.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

When Kofi pinned Orton, I figured Bryan was winning, but that extended finishing stretch drew me back in and bummed me out. Stuff like this is why I watch wrestling. There's no clear guy for Bryan going forward so that'll be interesting over the next month-plus.

Count me in with the group that thinks that Ruby deserved more, it seems silly to put a 2 minute match on a PPV when you could have just had a contract signing or just an interview segment with both to get to the same place.

I feel like were getting a multi-man IC match with Finn, Lashley, Drew, Braun, Corbin and Lio at Mania.

• Like 1

Just now, Oyaji said:

You guys joke, but Shane McMahon both sounds and looks like he's about to die at any point he's on TV.

I don't want him dead, but a health scare that causes him to retire..  well, I wouldn't complain.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ramo2653 said:

I feel like were getting a multi-man IC match with Finn, Lashley, Drew, Braun, Corbin and Lio at Mania.

God, I hope not. Is there anything as boring right now as this neverending Braun vs. Corbin/Lashley/McIntyre angle?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I have no idea why they were doing weird Shield cosplay because we know that will never happen.   I mean Finn if still champion should be in a title match and NOT against Corbin.  So who knows who they put as Braun's partner.   Since they didn't pull the trigger on the Wyatt's tonight why not Bray and Luke as Strowman's partner

I'd use this week to completely reshuffle the Smackdown tag division. I'd have the Bar break up, freeing up Cesaro to do Cesaro things. Re-start Sanity. Have them moosh people. Bring up Undisputed Era. Do some different stuff. Keep New Day out of the picutre until after 'Mania by having them "focus completely on getting Kofi ready for his match with Daniel Bryan."

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

God, I hope not. Is there anything as boring right now as this neverending Braun vs. Corbin/Lashley/McIntyre angle?

Rush is pretty much a face now, so get ready for a Braun/Finn/Lio vs team Corbin match tomorrow night. Considering that never ending segment they had last week it'll probably go 30 minutes.