DVDVR Message Board

Cutting A Fucking Promo 101 Revisited

Thomas Bugg

• 2 months later...

Being from near Wigan and sounding somewhat like Dynamite Kid, this promo has taken on a mythical quality among my friend group

"Boy Smith, you're not 'uman baby, you're a test tube baby, baby. Go back to Jupiter, or Maaaahrs"

• 2 weeks later...

Joey Styles Interviews New Jack and Spike Dudley about their match against The Dudley Boyz later in the night

And just for the hell of it and for contexts sake here's New Jack and Spike Dudley vs The Dudley Boyz

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Jock Samson - who last time I had seen was a corn fed babyface - threatening to stick his tongue down your girlfriend's throat is my new favorite thing in professional wrestling

I posted a Eddie Kingston promo a few pages back that is also pretty fucking sweet.

And I also remember Jock being one of the babiest of babyfaces and transitioning to five star douchebag heel and that is not nearly the best Jock Samson universally offensive killer redneck heel promo.

This one is the bestest.

Jock is such a detestable hick beer belly sharecropper fuckstick that needs to bleed that he even got me to pull for Buff Bagwell to beat the ever living dog shit out of him at the AIW JT Lighting Invitational Tournament.

BUFF BAGWELL~!!  There are no words for how much I cannot stand Buff Bagwell..

• Like 1