DVDVR Message Board

FEBRUARY 2018 WRESTLING ANIMATED GIF THREAD

5 hours ago, Captain Kronos said:

Wow, I was only able to watch about 30 seconds of that. I'm guessing Bradshaw was trying to teach these guys a lesson about thinking they belong with the big boys or something? Really offensive and unprofessional. 

Prichard said on his Podcast that just before they went out, PE wanted to change something about a table spot after agreeing earlier in the day, and I believe it was insinuated that the APA wasn't going into business for themselves but were just following orders from someone in the back

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Captain Kronos said:

Wow, I was only able to watch about 30 seconds of that. I'm guessing Bradshaw was trying to teach these guys a lesson about thinking they belong with the big boys or something? Really offensive and unprofessional. 

In his book, Bob Holly said that PE came in and were trying to tell the APA what to do in the ring and expected the APA to do some spots while they were unwilling to take certain moves or something of that nature. I think Ron Simmons and JBL are the last two guys I'd barge in and start giving orders to during my first week in the company.

• Like 3

18 hours ago, dokdoyle said:

Prichard said on his Podcast that just before they went out, PE wanted to change something about a table spot after agreeing earlier in the day, and I believe it was insinuated that the APA wasn't going into business for themselves but were just following orders from someone in the back

If I had to guess who it was, I'd say it was JR who gave that order. He was the one who told the APA, Holly and a couple of the other guys to potato Jindrak and O'Haire during on beatdown and he was the one who told Holly to "test" Buff Bagwell.