DVDVR Message Board

FEBRUARY 2018 WRESTLING ANIMATED GIF THREAD

31 minutes ago, GodzillaPerez said:

The story was Vince took the Doomsday Device but Hawk barely touched him with the clothesline and a few guys caught Vince on the way down. Neidhart said that the Hart Foundation would have the balls to do their finish properly and Bret drunkenly agreed while thinking "What the fuck did I just say?" so when Jim picked Vince up in a big bear hug, Bret realized he had to do it in front of the boys after agreeing and gave him a shoot running clothesline. They were sprawled out on the floor then Vince slurred "You owe me a drink, Hitman." and they continued the night. The night ended with Davey Boy carrying Vince on his shoulders looking for a place to powerslam him and then everyone getting stoned and pissing on Ric Flair's hotel bed.

Your signature really ties the story together.

1 hour ago, GodzillaPerez said:

The story was Vince took the Doomsday Device but Hawk barely touched him with the clothesline and a few guys caught Vince on the way down. Neidhart said that the Hart Foundation would have the balls to do their finish properly and Bret drunkenly agreed while thinking "What the fuck did I just say?" so when Jim picked Vince up in a big bear hug, Bret realized he had to do it in front of the boys after agreeing and gave him a shoot running clothesline. They were sprawled out on the floor then Vince slurred "You owe me a drink, Hitman." and they continued the night. The night ended with Davey Boy carrying Vince on his shoulders looking for a place to powerslam him and then everyone getting stoned and pissing on Ric Flair's hotel bed.

I'm either sad or relieved Vince didn't discover indy wrassling' in time to sign Super Dragon.  

I can kinda imagine Vince being nuts enough to take a psycho driver.

• Like 1

On 2/26/2018 at 10:08 PM, Sasha said:

I can't even imagine the thought process that thinks of taking this kind of move and goes "yeah, you know, this is going to end well".

Yeah, but was there really a thought process behind that spot? I highly doubt it.

20 hours ago, GodzillaPerez said:

The Aristocrats!

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

My favorite Vince crazy machismo story is Vince not having any idea who Frank Shamrock was and thinking that if a brawl broke out Vince was going to take him.

And just so we keep thread appropriate

tumblr_nal3cspgUU1qeuiqyo2_500.gif

• Like 5

• RIPPA locked this topic