DVDVR Message Board

JANUARY 2018 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

11 hours ago, Ace said:

Apparently Liger's a fan of durian, too. So you're in decent company.

P.S. You entirely missed my point, John. I meant the fact that it was on national television during the day means that it wasn't something in need of a friggin' pre-show notice to warn people. 

Gotcha. And do put me in the camp of thinking that anyone that goes to a pro-wrestling event and then bitches about seeing things that were in bad taste or politically incorrect is a fucking moron; it's pro-wrestling, it's supposed to be in poor taste. If it wasn't, none of us would watch it.

• Thanks 2

41 minutes ago, mattdangerously said:

Cosmopolitans are very tasty.

That looks like straight green chartreuse he's drinking, before anyone suggests it's a girly drink because it has like 100 different ingredients and was originally made by French monks, let me point out that shit's like 130 proof, slightly stronger than Southern fucking Comfort.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OSJ said:

That looks like straight green chartreuse he's drinking, before anyone suggests it's a girly drink because it has like 100 different ingredients and was originally made by French monks, let me point out that shit's like 130 proof, slightly stronger than Southern fucking Comfort.

Nope -- Green Appletini. And he even knew what it was! 

24 minutes ago, Zakk_Sabbath said:

That's awesome. I really miss them rerunning this on comedy Central every afternoon when I'd get out of high school. My girlfriend is too young to have seen it, and it went right over her head when I said about Jericho "He's hip, he's cool, he's 45"

I'm on board for the "He's Hip, He's Cool, He's 45" merch.

• Like 4

54 minutes ago, Zakk_Sabbath said:

That's awesome. I really miss them rerunning this on comedy Central every afternoon when I'd get out of high school. My girlfriend is too young to have seen it, and it went right over her head when I said about Jericho "He's hip, he's cool, he's 45"

It was so nice coming home to KITH after school.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Zakk_Sabbath said:

Last year, when my wife and I were coming up with a name for our son, she suggested Gavin. I could only think of the KITH sketch. 

“This kid at school...”

• Like 4
  • Haha 1