DVDVR Message Board

Random TV Thoughts

EVA

So business is picking up on SIBERIA. Can't say I'm surprised at what the settlement group found.

Yeah, finding an Umbrella Lab(judging by the promos for next week), can't say I'm suprised.  With any luck, the foux-Hunter took out Ester and Goth Chick and we don't have to see them again.  I totally think either Neeko or Sabina are buying it next week when they finally run into the Nomads.

I dig Johnny's character arc from complete asshole to "We're all gonna survive this shit I swear to God".  I'm dissappointed because its becoming readly apparant that Sam is gonna have the noble death his character is calling for now.  

So, Nomads killed off the original Settlement, left, Umbrella lab opened up, The Game showed up, Nomads return, take out Umbrella lab, let foux-Hunter loose, then kill everyone they come up against?  That sound like what's going on?

This picked up, shame there's only two episodes left.

Is that the same Simpsons thing that was under construction when I was there for Mania in 2008 or something bigger?

That was the ride. They recently went through a renovation around the area of the ride to give it the look of the show.

edit:Posted Image

• Like 2

So business is picking up on SIBERIA. Can't say I'm surprised at what the settlement group found.

This picked up, shame there's only two episodes left.

Just checked the show's wikipedia entry, and there's three left.

So. I finally got around to watching the season finale for REVOLUTION that's been sitting on my hard drive since the week after it aired.

o_O

Wow. So I guess next season is everybody left in America versus the returning horde of..... Americans? I would laugh if the "new colony" was made up of born-again terrorists stranded in Guantenemo Bay forever.

So. I finally got around to watching the season finale for REVOLUTION that's been sitting on my hard drive since the week after it aired.

o_O

Wow. So I guess next season is everybody left in America versus the returning horde of..... Americans? I would laugh if the "new colony" was made up of born-again terrorists stranded in Guantenemo Bay forever.

There was just enough there to suck me into watching the start of season two.

Oh, man, I just started ORPHAN BLACK, too. I'm through the first 4 eps. I wouldn't say it's a great show, but it's kept me watching so far. Every time I think I've seen enough, the episode ends on some tantalizing bit of new information that compels me to hang on.

I didn't get the Tatiana Maslany hype train until the soccer mom showed up. Then I was like, "Ohhhh, that is good..."