DVDVR Message Board

Tables, Ladders & Chairs VIII

Dolfan in NYC

20 hours ago, Burgundy LaRue said:

All Tamina ever has been is the muscle.  Not saying she should be pushed as champion, but it'd be nice to see her have something that isn't dependent on her being a goon all time.

This is a solid argument of put her on Smackdown as their version of Nia Jax.

25 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

I got like a year or so of him on DC sports talk about 15 years ago and hated every second of it

I've had the misfortune of living in the "home' markets of both him and Mark Madden (at different times).  Obviously, I only move to sports radio hellholes .

I think I actually prefer Mark Madden.  Yeah. Ponder that for a moment.

• Like 1

Problem is that RAW needs heels.

Charlotte is still with Sasha (and Meltzer says expect a gimmick match at Roadblock)

After that is Dana and Nia and they clearly are keeping Nia off the air till they can figure out what to do with her

Paige and Summer Rae are hurt

Emma will be a heel if she ever debuts but that is it.

Daniel Bryan is no-selling Renee's incredulity.  It's annoying.

And Miz should be Intercontinental Champion forever.  I am absolutely digging them flipping the Austin-McMahon formula. 

• Like 1

Thought Ambrose brought his working boots tonight. Say what you want to about his movez, but guy brings the fire in big matches like this. And AJ is just...fantastic. Echo the Kalisto love. And I'll be damned if Miz isn't the MVP of the brand right now...

Crowd seemed pretty quiet (other than the chants) for what was a pretty great main event. AJ Styles is just amazing right now. That forearm to knock Ambrose off the ladder and springboard 450 were show stealing moves.

Corbin/Kalisto was probably my favourite match overall though.

AJ spent the first like ten minutes doing a one man show. Then Dean woke up and it got really fun. AJ is clearly fucking insane.

Miz is so great it's insane. I really liked the totally different approach Becky and Alexa took. 

Good show.

• Like 1

For people that love to tell us that the Miz sucks,  if you did a top 5 ladder matches of this decade he would be on 2 of them with this match and the one against Jerry Lawler.  Yes I am including TLC with the ladder category.   Such an awesome character.  Now if we can get people like David Otunga to stop saying stupid shit about his athletic ability.  Seriously who is feeding him his lines Bryan Alvarez