DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2013: WEEK 2

RIPPA

I wouldn't pick against a Jeff Fisher coached team in a suicide poll.  The Pats are the obvious choice, but I'm sure a bunch of people picked them last week.  I have a hard time imaging the Ravens or Packers at 0-2.  I would probably take GB.

I wouldn't pick against a Jeff Fisher coached team in a suicide poll.  The Pats are the obvious choice, but I'm sure a bunch of people picked them last week.  I have a hard time imaging the Ravens or Packers at 0-2.  I would probably take GB.

You never want to do a divisional game unless it's absolutely necessary. 

Oakland is an insanely sexy pick over Jacksonville.

That's why I couldn't go with the Patriots over the Jets. Divisional games suck.

Oakland is on a list with the following teams, who I would never pick to win for any reason: Arizona, Buffalo, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Dallas, Jacksonville, KC, Miami, NY Giants/Jets, San Diego, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Washington

I went with the Bears' fan's recommendation of picking the Packers.

It's a foolproof plan, really.

The SportsCenter twitter says Da Sanchize will likely get surgery that'll end his season.

He'll need a place to coalesce, Burgundy. And some cockapoopy paper to write his hate mail to Rex Ryan.

• Like 2

The SportsCenter twitter says Da Sanchize will likely get surgery that'll end his season.

NOOOOOOOOoOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

He's the most entertaining player in the game today!

Someone has to be new Sanchez.  It will be decided this week.

I'm mean...it's just too obvious...

Posted Image

NOOOOOOOOoOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

He's the most entertaining player in the game today!

Someone has to be new Sanchez.  It will be decided this week.

Is gonna be Geno right? He had a good first game, but your just know the interception monster is lurking around th corner. . . .

Ugh I had pretty much ignored the media this week as it pertains to football; but the second I do look it turns out the Bucs are already hitting their usual late season meltdown.  Missed team photos, bitching about news bits that don't exist and allegedly rigged captains elections just to name a few things.  I hate to put a tombstone on the season already, but all this crap has proven two things: One is Josh Freeman is not the answer and the other is Schiano most likely isn't either.

But hey, I can always look to the bright side of life and say at least we're not the Jags.

No doubt about that. There was a lot of talk in Tampa about giving Freeman a contract extension when he went on a hot streak last season throwing 300+ yards and 3+ touchdowns for about 5 games. He followed that up by throwing 9 picks in 3 weeks and the team losing 5 of 6. That killed all that talk.

Hey, remember that mysterious personal foul that was called on the Chargers during the field goal attempt in the fourth quarter on Sunday?  The one that gave the Texans a first down and they went on to score an immediate touchdown?  Yeah... about that... http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9660798/nfl-concedes-officiating-mistake-houston-texans-san-diego-chargers-game?ex_cid=espnapi_public