DVDVR Message Board

MAY 2016 WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

Well - Titus is getting Rusev in the short term

Meanwhile - The Miz has not been paired up with anyone yet for the PPV for the IC title AND all the guys he was feuding with are in the MITB

Hmmm....

9 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Meanwhile - The Miz has not been paired up with anyone yet for the PPV for the IC title AND all the guys he was feuding with are in the MITB

Hmmm....

unless AJ Styles consolation prize is the IC title

13 hours ago, RIPPA said:

Hmmm....

We're sorry anyone in that 4 way match. Miz is off to do another Marine movie. So I guess it was a good thing he won.

That Marine 5 cast is amusing because it definitely looks like it is a collection of "Well we can't think of things for any of you to do so shoot a movie and at least we don't have to try"

Of course I had a mental image of her Exploidering the chicken on the concrete. 

Weird dream last night where I was with Harley and Vader as they were preparing to barbecue. Then all of the sudden I'm talking to Vader and he's standing on one of those scooter things with two wheels and a pole in the middle (goddammit I can't remember the term) and he flies backwards and falls right off into something. I move whatever it is and his head is disembodied and still talking to me. Lesson here: don't eat pizza before bedtime. Also, Vader is a nice guy.

You know with ROH trying to push Bullet Club as evil heels trying to ruin the company, yet BC get cheered every single show, I can now think of one way to guarantee they wouldn't get cheered in ROH.  Your new ROH World Champion/Bullet Club Leader: Jeff 'Slap Nuts' Jarrett.

24 minutes ago, Sky Blue Sam said:

I'm just impressed Jarrett is seemingly still selling "Listen Up Slap Nuts" t-shirts for $20 in 2016

EDIT: GODDAMMIT JEFF JARRETT I HATE YOU. Now I'm thinking of Wire parallels to wrestling performers. Before this starts, take it over to Movies and TV so we don't piss off Rippa

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Sky Blue Sam said:

I'm just impressed Jarrett is seemingly still selling "Listen Up Slap Nuts" t-shirts for $20 in 2016

Buying the Slapnuts shirt should come with a guitar shot to the head for wasting $20 on the Slapnuts shirt. 

• Like 1