DVDVR Message Board

NHL 2015/16 - Period 2

Dolfan in NYC

At the Caps-Debbies game today wearing my Seals jersey (sadly hunted into extinction in the mid 70's). Lots of people recognized it. I love hockey fans.

Crazy half-hour delay in the Detroit/Islanders game today. The zamboni grabbed ahold of one of the goal marsh pegs and dragged it for 30 feet, ripping a deep gouge into the ice. Then, when they started the game again, they had the teams switch to the "wrong" ends of the ice. No clue why.

Isles celebrate Super Bowl Sunday by scoring a touchdown vs the Oilers. Place is already clearing out with people going to their parties. DFA are the Oilers really this horrible?

(Insert rant here about how they're no longer cutting out commercial breaks on the replays on NHL.tv)

According to people I know that have used it, you can't even fast forward or rewind highlights?

Honestly everything I've heard so far says the launch has been a disaster. I'm sure it will get smoother but what a rough start.

Last two years might be rough, but that's the cost of doing business. I'd rather have Buff for the next 3 years than Ladd. There is no player in the league like him.

So Panthers....what do you want to give us for Ladd?

it's a done deal - and it involves 9 players!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://twitter.com/Media_Sens/status/697090366139453440

TRADE: The #Sens acquire defenceman Dion Phaneuf from Toronto in nine-player trade

#Sens get Phaneuf, Frattin, Bailey, Rupert and Donaghey in exchange for Cowen, Greening, Michalek, Lindberg and 2nd-rounder in 2017.

Edited by ChesterCopperpot

Huh. Hockey Central at noon messed up bad then, from what I heard.

Kypreos and McLean making an error ................ surely not

My world is shattered. I no longer know who or what to believe, Scully.

In Philly tonight. Flyer fans are angry. Will be back here Thursday when Sabres visit. Hopefully we can give them more reason to be angry, and I'd like to point out Sabres are 6-3 at WFC lifetime with me in attendance including a win this season.

Also for any of you old school NY fans keep legendary Rangers superfan Fuzzy in your thoughts because he is in real bad shape with an infection. It does not look good at this point. His biggest claim to fame was being in the very last scene of the last episode of Sex in the City.