DVDVR Message Board

[SPOILERS] NXT 11/19/2015 Tapings (Airs 12/9/15)

RIPPA

Just to follow up on some of the comments on Enzo & Big Cass's squash, that is the perfect example of not having the "best" match you can in order to serve a story.  The simple story being that they are mad as hell and are not here to play around and do catch phrases.  Dash and Dawson tried to injure them and they are out for revenge.  That right there is a perfect example of a deviation from the video game entrance phenomena that works from a narrative perspective and demonstrates that Zo and Cass (or whoever is giving them direction, whatever) get the simplicity of pro wrasslin that is on point in NXT and soooooo off the mark on WWE Prime.

Oh yeah, I forgot to comment about Enzo and Big Cass. I think they're officially too big for NXT. These guys should be on the main roster making the company a shitload of money. Big Cass working angry and his work on the mic made me think that he has future World Champion written all over him. That was awesome. I started imagining that same promo on a go home Raw where he would be involved in a World title match that Sunday. Fuck ever breaking those 3 up. Like Roman and Ambrose, it should never happen. 

HOW...

YOU...

DOIN'...

It was really cool to see those guys doing something besides their usual match formula. I hope they win the belts, so they can do more matches where Enzo does more than just take a beating before the hot tag.

Part of me is scared that it's all he does because it's all he can do.

It was really cool to see those guys doing something besides their usual match formula. I hope they win the belts, so they can do more matches where Enzo does more than just take a beating before the hot tag.

Part of me is scared that it's all he does because it's all he can do.

But he's probably the best tag team wrestler at getting the heat. That match with Blake/Murphy for the belts a while back, he was the star with that ass-kicking he took.

• Like 1

Baron Corbin is fucking awesome. Come on folks, all aboard the hype train! Plenty of seats remain.

The Sami Zayn video got me really excited for his return. Good work there.

Corbin has low key one of the best big match resumes in NXT this year.  Seems like he get's it.  I've been on the hype train since his match with Joe in Brooklyn (2nd best match of the night!).

• Like 1