DVDVR Message Board

2015 NFL - WEEK ELEVEN

Gonzo

No offense to Jags or Titan fan(s) but tonight's game couldn't possibly be less interesting to a casual fan. I know every team had to get one but some of these match-ups are a bit lacking.

That's the thing the NFL knows the Jags and Titans have to get one national TV game so they schedule them against each other. How the Browns got two national TV games is mind boggling though. The game's gonna be a sloppy mess since it's supposed to rain all throughout the game tonight but I think they game will be better to watch than a Weeden or Cassel-led Cowboys team. But yeah a Jaguars game and a Titans game will never be interesting to the casual fan.

That said the game will be interesting to fantasy fans as I'm sure The Allens (Hurns/Robinson) are on enough fantasy teams to make people care

No offense to Jags or Titan fan(s) but tonight's game couldn't possibly be less interesting to a casual fan. I know every team had to get one but some of these match-ups are a bit lacking.

That's the thing the NFL knows the Jags and Titans have to get one national TV game so they schedule them against each other. How the Browns got two national TV games is mind boggling though. The game's gonna be a sloppy mess since it's supposed to rain all throughout the game tonight but I think they game will be better to watch than a Weeden or Cassel-led Cowboys team. But yeah a Jaguars game and a Titans game will never be interesting to the casual fan.

That said the game will be interesting to fantasy fans as I'm sure The Allens (Hurns/Robinson) are on enough fantasy teams to make people care

The Browns fanbase dwarfs most teams fanbases, so it isn't that big of a surprise to put them on natnional television.  I don't know if they still are, but for a good part of the season more Browns jerseys were sold than any other team.  They aren't good, but their following is huge.

I got bored and I was looking at the rest of the Sunday night games and I realized there is a better than 50/50 shot that the Panthers/Giants could get flexed into Sunday Night on Week 15 (the current game is Cincy at San Fran)

God - they really want to ruin my Christmas right on the first day of vacation

I got bored and I was looking at the rest of the Sunday night games and I realized there is a better than 50/50 shot that the Panthers/Giants could get flexed into Sunday Night on Week 15 (the current game is Cincy at San Fran)

God - they really want to ruin my Christmas right on the first day of vacation

If it makes you feel any better, they've likely clinched homefield by then so you might be getting 2008 All Pro QB Derek Anderson and the rest of the Panthers B-team. 

• Like 1

I talk about it all the time, but Christ that 2008 Derek Aversion season is weird.

He was legitimately a borderline MVP candidate. Then... Nothing.

Derek Anderson, 2014: 2-0 as a starter, 700 yds, 5 TD, 0 INT.

HE'S STILL GOT IT!

• Like 1

I expect Peyton Manning to be mounted on Fowler's wall by this time next year. Not as a trophy, just as temporary gig he'll stand around in your domicile until you tell him to leave.

• Like 1