DVDVR Message Board

JULY 2015 ANIMATED GIF THREAD

rM0C78.gif

Lesser known but still one of the all time worst imo

And that was the fuckin finish!

Somewhere in the ashes of the old board is a thread where I tried to watch & recap every TNA weekly PPV. I made it to about Week 13. But the most memorable thing from those PPVs is that fucking superkick. I can't even remember how many times I rewound and watched that over and over just laughing at how ridiculous it was that THAT caused an NWA World Title change.

Bullshit. I'm not gonna say my first front bumps didn't look like an ungainly and uncoordinated fat guy doing a somersault, but I got my fuckin' weight over my head and landed on my back.

same

now I did get bodyslammed on my head a few times that first day because I didn't get the rotation right...and the first time I tried an oklahoma roll ended with a 270 lb guy crushing my head, but it is what it is.

QIOaAK.gif

Why not just pin them?

For the same reason no one in the WWE can climb a ladder unless an opponent is within 20 feet of the ladder?  Or reach up and grab a belt off a hook even when they're clearly tall enough?

Pro wrestling shows would be 1/3 as long if heels and faces did intelligent things like try to win the match.,

cIon7DP.gif

Someone needs to tell Vader this on Twitter. Vader is the most bummer "Dude you thought was awesome until you found out he's super insecure and stupid" on Twitter guy I've come across. It sucks.