DVDVR Message Board

JULY 2015 ANIMATED GIF THREAD

zw8LlH.gif

How WWE let her go, I'll never know.

Who is she?  Because if I had her, she might leave, but it wouldn't be because I let her go.

Catrina, from Lucha Underground.  Was hideously underutilized during a very short stint in WWE as "Maxine."  She is too hot for Unimas, who blurs her cleavage like a perp on Cops.

The thing that killed Maxine was that match on NXT against Katilyn during season 3 I think that was absolutely horrible and barely worthy to put on TV.    Although given that Katilyn (Celeste now) had maybe 2 months of experience and knew about the match a couple hours ago then it should have been expected

Maxine & Johnny Curtis vs Katilyn & Derrick Bateman is one of the better hidden feuds in the WWE because it was the internet NXT year 

Aw, man. Now I want sleazy Johhny Curtis to come back instead of Fandango. That whole thing was tremendous and could stand a chance as a good mid-card act.

If you ever saw Fandango on Total Divas..... the sleaze wasn't much of a stretch for him. I miss him on that show too. One of the highlites ever on there was Fandango asking Natayla if she made out with Stephanie McMahon.

I don't think so. I think he's leaning his head back to shout. I don't think it makes much sense for the fans to have collision detection, given I can't imagine the E would be a fan of "see what happens when Brock starts throwing shit into the stands!"