DVDVR Message Board

JULY 2015 ANIMATED GIF THREAD

Only one thing keeps Yano from being my favorite wrestler..... his wrestling. 

If he just appeared on cards to make wacky faces and do comedy spots, he'd surpass Hansen and Savage in my book.

Yano would've been a superstar if he'd been here 40 years ago doing the heel gimmick. Sooooo much charisma and shtick.

• Like 1

Always happy to see the Ernie Ladd jobber gifs again.

I like to pretend that was the jobber's way of saying "Yes sir, Mr. Ladd. I do not deserve to be inside a wrestling ring with you. I'll kindly show myself out please."

Man, I would kill to know what was going on inside Ernie Ladd's head when he saw that. Because it looked like a lot was going on in there when he realized what he just saw.

The audio is great too. The guy takes a nice hearty thump when he lands on the floor, so it's not like he was afraid to bump. He just kind of froze when he got to those ropes.

Top, top gifs that should be posted every 6 months to serve as a reminder of just how damned funny they are. Ernie staring at him as he politely exits the ring really adds to it.

Always happy to see the Ernie Ladd jobber gifs again.

I like to pretend that was the jobber's way of saying "Yes sir, Mr. Ladd. I do not deserve to be inside a wrestling ring with you. I'll kindly show myself out please."

Man, I would kill to know what was going on inside Ernie Ladd's head when he saw that. Because it looked like a lot was going on in there when he realized what he just saw.

The audio is great too. The guy takes a nice hearty thump when he lands on the floor, so it's not like he was afraid to bump. He just kind of froze when he got to those ropes.

Hopefully this starts a run of ridiculously bad looking bump gifs

Wrestling-is-still-real-to-me-dammit.gif

• Like 1