DVDVR Message Board

WWE 2K16

And hopefully matches last more than 5 minutes and they ditch the meters and life bars.

That's why I'm curious to learn more about the reversal system. How quickly will the bar(s) regenerate? How many bars/how much will regenerate? Is it linked to the stamina bar?

You could be in a long match but helpless towards the end because you can't reverse anything. We'll have to wait and see.

Ah, so that's what the little countdown thing in the corner is for!  I thought maybe you could attack during the entrance or something.

Actually I believe that it what the countdown is for. The timer is the window in which you can attack. Apparently you can only attack Finn once he's in the ring. 

I just watched a short video on YouTube where people have pointed out based on shirts seen throughout the crowd in Finn Balor's entrance video that Charlotte, Baron Corbin, Enzo & Cass, Lucha Dragons and Kevin Owens should be in the game.

I wouldn't be surprised if he is in as the Iron Sheik also.  Apparently the 120 unique wrestlers don't count the same people in different characters.  So Mankind, Cactus Jack and Dude love are included as different characters.  120 is a shitload of people, Sheiky baby could easily be included.

I think I read somewhere (probably earlier in this thread) that different attires (debuting Mankind v. corporate Mankind) wouldn't count towards the 120 unique characters, but where different characters were played by the same person (Mankind, Cactus Jack, and Dude Love or Kane and Dr. Yankem), that would count towards the 120.