DVDVR Message Board

WWE 2K16

CAW mode...that's all I have for now.

The CAW mode uncertainty is literally the only think keeping me from a pre-order on this one. For some of the indytastic and puro goodness I want in my CAW universe, I need more, WAY more versatility than we had last time.

With that said, the roster looks AMAZING and, with rest holds and sliders, great matches may actually happen.

From the looks of the roster thus far, it appears they are going to feature the USA vs Canada storyline in Austin's showcase mode. I may be the only one, but I'm hoping The Patriot makes it in the game. (Complete with Kurt Angle music.) I've always been a big fan, and I don't think he has ever appeared in a WWE game.

Holy fuck that sharpshooter is awful.  If Bret cared it wouldn't hurt for him to ask them "WTF is this?"  They really couldn't do another version of the sharpshooter aside from how Sting and Rock used it?  That's unbelievably lazy.

Holy shit at this week's roster reveal.

Jake vs Austin was NOT the first match in Stone Cold Mode.

WE WILL GET STUNNING STEVE WCW AND ECW MATCHES IN THIS MODE

Brian Pillman

Rick Steamboat

Enzo and Big Cass

Mikey fucking Whipwreck

Savio Vega

No Sandman though.  This is it for the roster and a lot of NXT people that people insisted were in aren't in.

• Like 2

Well this is now a major winner in my book.  ECW arena.  Going to be great.  what is the NXT DLC, or are you just speculating??

It's pretty much a given. Hell, I bet they could get away from doing 2 DLC packs to just double up on the amount of money they'll make off of NXT.