DVDVR Message Board

WWE 2K16

Well this is now a major winner in my book.  ECW arena.  Going to be great.  what is the NXT DLC, or are you just speculating??

It's pretty much a given. Hell, I bet they could get away from doing 2 DLC packs to just double up on the amount of money they'll make off of NXT.

Man, WWE's sound department is still stuck in the early ps2 days. How do they not have the crowd chanting along with Enzo and Cass at this stage of the game?

Stunning Steve is pretty sweet though.

Do I really gotta do it? No one else? Fine.

Because they're SAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWFT!

• Like 3

ECW Arena is cool and all but look at NXT, it's going to look like it has ten thousand people and it'll sound the same as WrestleMania.

Not having the crowd doing the entire shtick with Enzo and Cass is criminal.

Weird that RVD didn't make the cut since almost everyone from last year is in.

• Like 2

Also, the engine just can't handle the ferret-on-an-eight-ball-of-coke type movements of Enzo when he comes out and starts dancing around Big Cass. His game model looks like it mainlined NyQuil before coming out onto the ramp. 

I can't wait to destroy Haku with Baron Corbin.

Here's the full roster for MonteCarl, because I agree - IGN is shit.

• Adam Rose

• Aiden English

• Alicia Fox

• Andre the Giant

• Bad News Barrett

• Bam Bam Bigelow

• Baron Corbin

• Batista

• Big E

• Big Show

• Billy Gunn

• Bo Dallas

• Booker T

• Bray Wyatt

• Bret "Hit Man" Hart

• Brian Pillman

• Brie Bella

• Brock Lesnar

• Cactus Jack

• Cameron

• Cesaro

• Chris Jericho

• Christian

• Colin Cassady

• Colonel Mustafa

• Curtis Axel

• Damien Sandow

• Daniel Bryan

• Darren Young

• Dean Ambrose

• Diamond Dallas Page

• D-Lo Brown

• Dolph Ziggler

• Dude Love

• Edge

• Emma

• Enzo Amore

• Erick Rowan

• Eva Marie

• Fandango

• Farooq

• Finn Bálor

• Fit Finlay

• General Adnan

• Goldust

• Haku

• Heath Slater

• Hideo Itami

• Jack Swagger

• Jake "The Snake" Roberts

• JBL

• Jey Uso

• Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart

• Jimmy Uso

• John Cena

• Kalisto

• Kama

• Kane

• Ken Shamrock

• Kevin Nash

• Kevin Owens

• Kofi Kingston

• Konnor

• Layla

• Lex Luger

• Lord Steven Regal

• Luke Harper

• "Macho Man" Randy Savage

• Mankind

• Mark Henry

• Mikey Whipwreck

• Mr. McMahon

• Naomi

• Natalya

• Neville

• Nikki Bella

• Paige

• Randy Orton

• "Ravishing" Rick Rude

• Ric Flair

• Ricky Steamboat

• Rikishi

• Roman Reigns

• R-Truth

• Rusev

• Ryback

• Sami Zayn

• Santino Marella

• Savio Vega

• Seth Rollins

• Sgt. Slaughter

• Shane McMahon

• Sheamus

• Simon Gotch

• Sin Cara

• Stardust

• Stephanie McMahon

• Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley

• Sting

• Sting (1999 / Crow Sting)

• Sting (Surfer)

• "Stone Cold" Steve Austin

• Stunning Steve Austin

• Summer Rae

• Tamina

• The British Bulldog

• The Giant

• The Honky Tonk Man

• The Miz

• The Rock

• The Undertaker

• The Undertaker (American Badass)

• The Undertaker (Ministry)

• Titus O'Neil

• Triple H

• Tyler Breeze

• Tyson Kidd

• Ultimate Warrior

• Vader

• Viktor

• Xavier Woods

• X-Pac

• Zack Ryder

• Like 2

I guess some of the guys from last year can be repurposed to be a bit more 1990s WCW if they give them new outfits - e.g give Regal the blue and red trunks instead of the maroon singlet of Goldberg emasculation

Would be nice to have Austin-Steamboat US title or that awesome Austin/Flair vs Steamboat/Sting tag in showcase mode

there are pretty much never good Dustin Rhodes CAWs on these things tho

not having any of the people who were NXT women's champion in the last year on disc seems a bit shady, who's going to be the default champ when you start Universe mode? Paige? Emma? E...Eva?

The Hollywood Blondes had better get their music in this game. And just to poke fun at WCW recycling stock themes, also give it to Greg Valentine if he's in this game too. 

There's only 12 divas on that roster, and none of them are currently in NXT besides Eva Marie (and I guess Emma?). And the total character count is over 120 if the models for people like 'Taker, etc. are counted as seperate slots on the roster menu, a little less if they're counted as one slot under the main character. I'm still hopeful this isn't the final roster, or maybe people like Charlotte, Becky, Sasha, Bayley, etc. are unlockables or something?

EDIT: Someone on Reddit (I know, I know) suggested that maybe they're a part of a Divas Revolution pack, with an NXT DLC pack to follow with guys like Joe and... really, who else would be in an NXT pack with Joe? I think a DLC with all of the NXT divas, and a stand-alone DLC just for Joe is a good way to do it. Have it on release day or something like that.

There's only 12 divas on that roster, and none of them are currently in NXT besides Eva Marie (and I guess Emma?). And the total character count is over 120 if the models for people like 'Taker, etc. are counted as seperate slots on the roster menu, a little less if they're counted as one slot under the main character. I'm still hopeful this isn't the final roster, or maybe people like Charlotte, Becky, Sasha, Bayley, etc. are unlockables or something?

EDIT: Someone on Reddit (I know, I know) suggested that maybe they're a part of a Divas Revolution pack, with an NXT DLC pack to follow with guys like Joe and... really, who else would be in an NXT pack with Joe? I think a DLC with all of the NXT divas, and a stand-alone DLC just for Joe is a good way to do it. Have it on release day or something like that.

Blake/Murphy/Alexa I guess, Crowe at a stretch, they could also potentially cut deals to get Brian Kendrick and/or Rhyno in alongside Joe

I guess some of the guys from last year can be repurposed to be a bit more 1990s WCW if they give them new outfits - e.g give Regal the blue and red trunks instead of the maroon singlet of Goldberg emasculation

Would be nice to have Austin-Steamboat US title or that awesome Austin/Flair vs Steamboat/Sting tag in showcase mode

there are pretty much never good Dustin Rhodes CAWs on these things tho

not having any of the people who were NXT women's champion in the last year on disc seems a bit shady, who's going to be the default champ when you start Universe mode? Paige? Emma? E...Eva?

They have to have those matches, I would think. Why else would they include Steamboat? That was Austin's pinnacle in WCW.

It's funny that they'll probably just start with him as U.S. champion (unless they wanna count Dustin Rhodes under Goldust) and as IC champ because they can't have Owen.

Very odd that Billy Gunn is there but no Road Dogg

And also odd that there's no Scott Hall considering his match with Austin at WM X8. I mean, it wasn't a huge match or anything, but if they're doing Austin's career path, you'd think that would be in there. Maybe it/he was omitted due to Hogan being cut as well, thus no nWo?