DVDVR Message Board

WWE 2K16

Corbin being in was a given since his finisher was already in the game.

By the time the roster was finalized Sasha was the women's champion so the Four Horse women were firmly over by this point.

The backlash to this is seemingly worse than last year when people botched you couldn't make female CAWs. I'd love to see how 2K tries to smooth this one over

Natural Selection was DLC last year as well

I've got to think that Sasha and Charlotte will be in the game. I think they went out of their way to say the 4 Horesewomen wouldn't be in the game (that is to say as a group). We already know that Sasha was scanned and in various crowd shots there were NPC crowd members wearing Charlotte shirts.

I'd say the chances are good that those two might be in the game. The sooner they release the DLC contents to people the better though.

Someone from 2K said on the forum that none of the Horsewomen would be in. No Bayley, no Becky, no Sasha, no Charlotte

It's both unfortunate and REALLY strange. Their cut off date for the roster and the DLC seems to be right before Extreme Rules every year. 

When Kevin Owens debuted Charlotte and Sasha were already big stars on the NXT brand way before the likes of Corbin or Enzo and Cass. 

I wasn't even close to being on the fence about this game because it seemed like a forgone conclusion that at least Charlotte and Sasha would be in the game but the level of bullshit involving their explanation has me wary of the overall product. I'm firmly on the fence now.

Agreed, all those nxt dudes and then leaving out the boss is terrible.

If those girls aren't in I honestly can't think of what they could possibly be offering for DLC that anyone would give a shit about. 

Blake and Murphy? Fucking Mojo Rawley?

I saw people clamoring for Joe and The Dudley's but if it was "too hard" or "too late" to include the 4HW then there is no way guys like Joe would be in. 

When they lock things down and this close to release they are probably already starting prep work on next years game. 

If those girls aren't in I honestly can't think of what they could possibly be offering for DLC that anyone would give a shit about. 

Blake and Murphy? Fucking Mojo Rawley?

I saw people clamoring for Joe and The Dudley's but if it was "too hard" or "too late" to include the 4HW then there is no way guys like Joe would be in. 

When they lock things down and this close to release they are probably already starting prep work on next years game. 

I think DLC will be a lot of legends, move packs, and maybe another small showcase.

With ECW and WCW arena(s) now in the game, it would be a shame not to release a pack of wrestlers for at least one. Although you could already make a small Universe for WCW with Sting, Bigelow, Luger, Page, Finlay, etc., they should build on last year.

Why are the graphics so terrible? It looks like it should be on Playstation 2...

Nope.

Yeah.  That game looks like shit.  Go play some stuff on the PS4 and Xbone and tell me these 2k16 videos look like the same quality.  I know the problem, you've been playing too much shit on the Wii and think that looks acceptable now.  

• Like 1

Why are the graphics so terrible? It looks like it should be on Playstation 2...

Nope.

Yeah.  That game looks like shit.  Go play some stuff on the PS4 and Xbone and tell me these 2k16 videos look like the same quality.  I know the problem, you've been playing too much shit on the Wii and think that looks acceptable now.  

Nope.

I really hope people join you in this line of thinking though, it'll make an easy next subject for "Gamers Gotta Whine".